Favorite Breed Of Dog/Cat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if this was touched upon at an earlier date, but the search brought up nothing. What is your favorite breed(s) of dog? Post an image of your choice(s) below.

basset+hund+hush+puppies+santiago+region+metropolitana+chile__135B7F_2.jpg

I love Basset Hounds. We used to have one who weighed 81 lbs.!

Siamese would be my favorite breed of cat. I have a cat that has siamese in her, she's so mean. I love her :D

Dog... hmmm, Huskies are one of my favs, I also like Great Danes. Not a big fan of most small/med dogs.

I had a Basset hound/ Pointer mix mutt. OMG, he was so ugly. He died last year, we are thinking we found him at about one year old, so he would have been about 14.
petey-1.jpg

I've no idea of the breed but I loved Colin from Spaced! (Not a great picture sorry).

annik said:
I've no idea of the breed but I loved Colin from Spaced! (Not a great picture sorry).

Mini Schnauzer if I remember correctly (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I was raised around Mastiffs and Bull-Mastiffs but I also love Aussie Shepherds, Shiba Inus when they look like foxes and German Shepherds.
I love cats too but would only ever own one at a time...more than that and they start taking over >.>

I'm really just an all around animal guy haha, I grew up around a wide variety of creatures.

FunkyBuddha said:

I just googled that and from the pictures I'm pretty sure you're right. Thanks!

annik said:
FunkyBuddha said:

I just googled that and from the pictures I'm pretty sure you're right. Thanks!

Yeah, he's right. That dog definitely has some Schnauzer in it. I don't like those dogs. lol, so annoying.

To be honest in life I used to be pretty scared of dogs and even now I still couldn't have one as a pet. :(

My favorite breed of cat is Snowshoes. I have two now and both are the most sweet cats I have ever known. I have never owned a dog before, but I am partial towards boxers, bassett hounds, jack russell terriers, scottish terriers, and shetland sheepdogs.

annik said:
To be honest in life I used to be pretty scared of dogs and even now I still couldn't have one as a pet. :(

Everyone has a bad experience with something and in my experience all it takes is a better one to cancel it out.

Seen it half a dozen times. One day you'll be out for a stroll and some furry little cherub is going to sucker you right in...or not. :p

FunkyBuddha said:
If I ever have a corgi I'm naming him after my favorite animated dog. :D[/font]

images

I pondered a while if I should name 'em Ein and Zwei. Also a fan of the series. :D

Think I'll go with a corny name in the end, and name on 'Korkki' ('Cork' in english), which is also a an awful pun.

Latest posts

Back