Favourite band / artist names?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Obsidian

Mine is probably "fresia... I'm Dead" or "Last Days Of Humanity". I also like "Lifelover" due to the fact that they play really depressive music. :p

Your turn! Oh and try not to simply name bands or artists that you like because of their music. I personally don't listen (at least not actively) to the bands I mentioned, but their names stuck to my mind. :)

A perfect circle

V.A.S.T

The rapture

Hurt

Paradise lost

Opeth

I like their names and their music too

because you posted a song somewhere here, and it got me curious to check who/what were they. i discovered an album i can't stop listening to now.

hmmmm... you are right about the mice though... i wonder if there is something going on with that :p

oh, yeah, i know that it's pretty much his solo thing. and yes, he is, beyond doubt. i was very impressed - and the technical ability isn't even the point of his music - it manages to still be very lyrical and story-telling, not just mere technical show-off.

and i will, thanks for the ref.
Warr? i'm not familiar with the term:p

edit - oooh ok. and yes, the guy is cool. thanks for the ref again.

Lamb of God, Mastodon, Slipknot, Pennywise, NoFX, bad Religion, The Misifits, Black label Society, Johnny Cash, Niel Young, System of a Down, Led Zepplin, The Who, Lagwagon, Korn.

Just a few

Placebo , The Smiths, Morrissey, Bauhaus, Nine Inch Nails, The Distillers, Spinnerette, Rasputina, PJ Harvey, The Mars Volta, Cattle Decapitation, Marilyn Manson, Jack Off Jill, Anal Cunt, Deftones, Depeche Mode, Tricky

Demon Semen- The name of my short-lived band a few years ago.

We may have sucked but at least we had a great name.

Latest posts

Back