Favourite passtime(s)??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Mine are walking in the countryside, listening to music and playing guitar.
I used to write poetry, but not as much these days.

What are yours? What activities do you engage in that completely takes you somewhere else for a while?

I like playing guitar too :) I also like to tinker with computers.

Strangely enough, I have a really special 'friend' who I love talking to as well.

CAS said:
Strangely enough, I have a really special 'friend' who I love talking to as well.

Oh really? What a coincidence cause I love talking to my special friend as well. He is really great yup yup yuppers :)

There is such a thing as pastimes? I thought only homework and ALL existed :p

SophiaGrace said:
... I thought only homework and ALL existed

That was my impression.

lol at the 2 above posts :)

Hi cas, hope ye doing good ol boy.

I like to get out on me bike when its not raining or to cold.
I do like a walk as well but not able to walk to far.
I like a good film as well.

I like mountain biking and fishing in the summer, then in the winter I keep fishing except I swap my boat for an ice drill :D

I love a good fantasy or science fiction novel (GOOD ones, -not- Twilight :p teehee) or a decent film.

I'm trying to get in to sailing, but being recently unemployed makes it a bit harder to acquire a boat.

I also play Dwarf Fortress a fair bit. Google it. It's incredible.

Taking care of my pets (arachnids and fish), outdoors activities, and recently, going out to clubs and doing whatever I can to meet new people.

I love board games like chess and go, but I don't always have someone else to play these. Solitary activities that I enjoy are video games and reading books.

...Definitely not doing my homework. >_<

railing opiates
smoking weed
listening to music
gaming
fapping

Ha ha, I remember when I learned about "fapping".

I enjoy doodling, gaming, reading, studying and writing.

Danielle said:
well I guess I enjoy "fapping" too, but also reading, eating, sleeping and watching the ocean.

omg I knew it was just a matter of time until somebody mentioned the fap word :D

Latest posts

Back