Feel like introducing myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Borne Hopeless

Hey, I'm Borne Hopeless. I've actually been looking for a place like this. It's pretty cool when there's a lot of people you can talk to that all feel or have felt like you do. Anyways, I'm going through a bunch of crap right now, and I've had some extreme conflicting feelings lately. I have a lot of anger built up in me because I care so much about people, but I feel like nothing I do makes a positive difference. So when I feel like that, I get really depressed. But it only takes that one little thing and it all comes flying out of me, and I'm back to being pissed off and fighting everything again. Then I eventually cool down, feel like nothing matters, and back into depression. Wash, rinse, repeat, right? I think I'm actually doing alright now, so I've been feeling pretty good lately, and I feel like I'm getting over the hump, you know? I mean for good, but believe me, I've been through the emotional wringer.

For one, there's things I do that most people won't understand. Like write music or poetry. All the creative stuff. And I'd like to share it with people who will appreciate the depth of such intellectual fruitions. Also, I've never really committed to helping people before because I believe in independence-as in do things for yourself. In a perfect world, we would all stand on our own, no matter who stood with us. But this world is far from perfect. So I would like to see if I can't share some of my own realizations, in the hopes that others can learn from my experiences, and by helping others realize things, I'll have some learning experiences of my own.

Well, that's the short version. If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask. I'm pretty open about things.

Welcome Borne Hopless,

Glad to hear that you're feelin' good, that's uncommon in the "new members" section :p

You can always post your "creative stuff" in the "express yourself" area.

Welcome Borne Hopeless.

This forum was a great idea.

Going through the 'emotional wringer' always leaves me physically drained and exhausted.

Yeah, I've felt very drained, defeated, felt the pointlessness of things, etc. I really feel like I'm just starting to turn on to a whole new side of life, though. I feel like I'm finally starting to understand what I've been missing. So hopefully I'll be helping others more than receiving help, but nothing's for sure...
Anyway, I've been up all night, so I'm about to go to bed. I'll be back on later. And actually, I did post a poem in that forum. It's under "Take Your Pick". Check it out if you like.

Latest posts

Back