Feeling alone after going to a break from my gf

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calm

Reaction score
And the break was my idea, she cried, and made a car accident.

Long story short, everything was fine, except that we basically live in the same town and see each other once or twice a week. Sometimes she would prefer her friends for me, when she has a chance. And I don't know her firends at all. I have two friends, and I speak about them often, she knows them.

But we get along perfect, and she is the most interesting girl I have ever met. So after an amazing day together, I felt that the pressure was gone and we are ready to talk some issues. She basically sais she doesn't want to feel too attached and wants to find new friends, have partys, smoke and meet new interesting people. Honest reply, and I respect that. We are both kind of loners, and most of her previous friends are in another town. So I get the feeling that a lot of our relationship is based on loneliness, and whenever she feels alone, she wants to get together. I decide we should go for a little break, have fun, etc. She bursts crying and gets really clingy. She was never clingy, I'd say the opposite.

Now a week later I found a four day festival I want to go to, but I don't have any people to go with. All the friends I have, are not into such festivals. I should ask her, but since we are on a break, I don't know... Actually I really really want to go with her especially, because she too is into things occuring in that festival and we'd have interesting experiences to share. It is an opportunity to go and meet new people, for both of us, after all.

Just when the social events are starting to hit up, after long and boring summer, dumb me decides to break up... And now I have to deal with it.

Should I just wait or ask her? Asking her would be taking my words back and all the drama would be in vain, she got hurt, obviously.

I think she needs a friend more than a boyfriend. But I have grown strong feelings for her. What can I do? What should I do?

It sucks to have no friends. People feel you are boring. Girls especially want new people to speak to once in a while.

Of course she's going to be clingy now. You've became a challenge to her, she thinks you're too good for her now. Girls like hard to get guys.

I was in a similar relationship for awhile. The now exgf always blew plans with me to go hang out with friends, I went from seeing her 3 times a week to 1 time every two weeks. Then she blew plans with my on my birthday, that was the last straw. I left her faster than a striped ass ape. She tried to be really clingy for awhile after that, then she turned bitter towards me. Mostly due to me being a dick to her anytime she'd call/txt me. What can I say, I was madder than a bobcat caught in a piss fire. Now we hate each other.

Toxic relationships are fun...man
Just ask her to the festival just for kicks and fun. Itll hurt either way so you might as well have fun..

Latest posts

Back