Feeling Blue

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbookz

Reaction score
First posting

Hi I am new here, trying to deal with a separation. I live alone, I help to look after my 9 year old daughter. If it was not for her, there will be no one in my life. i say this a lot: I hate this life. I have been married most of my life, but now single (separated). I miss certain things of a relationship, and now because I am older, have few options for happiness. Except for my daughter, there is a loss of love in my life.

Hey and welcome! I know the feelings you're going through. The exception for me is that I got devorced. I lost my friends and family from it. All I was left with were my kids and depression. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Conquering_myself said:
Hey and welcome! I know the feelings you're going through. The exception for me is that I got devorced. I lost my friends and family from it. All I was left with were my kids and depression. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Thanks for replying, I am actually looking forward to colder weather, a change of the seasons. I have been doing some painting and repairs to the house, but now do not want to do anything, and just waiting for my destiny.

I just want to add that being a single parent has a lot of responsibility attached with it, I am separated, single but not free to travel, and help to look after my daughter almost every day, and now back to school, school supplies and new clothes and shoes.

Being a single parent is a huge responsibility! I saw you speak of your destiny. Your destiny is being strong for your daughter now. Not that you can't show your hurt or take time to heal for you but you have to show her how to pick up the peices that life leaves you with. I almost gave up. I almost checked out and left them to a new life without me. My oldest daughter is 9 now and I swear she still thinks I'm a superhero. Even when it doesn't look like it, I promise you're her rock.

Thanks for the welcome wolvesjr., my connection to the world is this pc, sat. tv and the occasional trip into town.
Just watching an old classic on TCM "The Odd Couple", guote "I hate little notes on my pillow, it took me three hours to figure out F.U. meant Felix Unger"

Latest posts

Back