Feeling so lonely, my minds breaking...wish i had someone to keep me company for the

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for you....I am very lonely also........It is painful...i sit here look out the window for a bit.......then check my email....hoping i have a message from anybody.............but I dont and the pain of loneliness gets deeper..........just waiting for bed time for I can sleep and leave this painful place for a bit..................

i wish i had someone for the night too. one thing i am tired of is sleeping alone.

AlonelyCrumpet said:
I feel for you....I am very lonely also........It is painful...i sit here look out the window for a bit.......then check my email....hoping i have a message from anybody.............but I dont and the pain of loneliness gets deeper..........just waiting for bed time for I can sleep and leave this painful place for a bit..................

I feel the same way. I find myself checkin my emails, messages maybe once every 10 minutes hoping to find something. Then to distract myself fromt he fact that no one's trying to contact me, I'd endulge myself in watching shows. It's sad that i can do this for the whole day and not realize it

LOL, nighttime is one of the weird times where I seem to diverge from the norm. I LOVE having my big comfy bed all to myself. Not having to put up with someone snoring or twitching next to me. Pillows thrown wherever the hell I want them. If I'm feeling really generous, I'll let one of the cats join me in bed, but only if they promise not to groom themselves.

Latest posts

Back