Felicitations...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salmonman

Reaction score
Hi, new here. I'm 19 years old, male, living in Southern California.

I don't have a tragic back story, but neither do I have anyone to tell it to if I did. The only person I talk to anymore is a girl I've known for five years now. In that time I have grown quite fond of her, to the point that I cling to the notion that some day, years from now, she may accept me as a lover, not a friend. The heart never loses hope, but my head says it just isn't in the cards. As you can imagine, the relationship I share with her is quite corrosive, but I have no one else. That's why I'm here.

The best way I can think to word my goal is "I want to find someone to talk to who I know will always want to talk to me too". I've never had luck with girls though, and when I say never, I mean never, none, zero. There are plenty of things to worry about in life, but it truly stings to know that I've never been the object of another's affection, even for a moment. My hope is that by expanding my horizons beyond and into the web, I might stumble upon that someone who wants and feels the same things I do.

Thats all I guess.

Latest posts

Back