Finally got the guts...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andromeda

Reaction score
To say hello.

I've been lurking here for awhile, but I guess I thought I wouldn't fit in even here. I've never had any friends and every time I think I come to terms with my loneliness I get a wild hair and try a new, cockamamie scheme to maybe find somebody to talk to. Loneliness feels like it is literally a ten ton stone on my back crushing me to death.

I guess I just hope I can post and vent on here a little without being judged. Usually people tell me to just get out there and make friends but I've been trying that for over two decades and it just isn't working. Anyway, this is just a "hello" so feel free to ignore it.

of course you fit here, Andromeda :)
Welcome! Hope to see you posting and getting involved, Im sure you'll meet some great people here.

Welcome to the forum!
Nah, I won't ignore your hello. It's great that you found the courage to make a first post! I hope you'll enjoy your stay, meet some like-minded people and take comfort in the fact that you're not alone with your loneliness. You really aren't and I'm sure you'll fit in! We're here to listen without judging you :)

Welcome Andromeda, you won't be ignored here. As far as I'm concerned - this is probably the last place you'll be judged by someone, we are who we are, and we're all lone here. If you ever need someone to talk with or just to listen to what you have to say, feel free to PM me or anyone else. Enjoy your stay!

Heey there, and welcome to the forums! You won't find any judging here, that's for the real life world! So don't worry! And no, i will not ignore your welcome, you are a worthy human being, just as everyone else! :) I hope you find what you're looking for here!

And, if you ever want to talk about anything at all, don't hesitate to message me! :)

Welcome Andromeda :)
I think you'll find the people here are very kind.
Feel free to send me a message if you wanna talk some time ^^

Hey Andromeda welcome to the forum.

I hope you find some nice friends on this forum.

Andromeda said:
Loneliness feels like it is literally a ten ton stone on my back crushing me to death.

^ This, and welcome :). Feel free to PM me anytime ;)

Latest posts

Back