Finding people in my area!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
Hey my name is Kristen and I want to find friends in my area! I have a myspace page http://www.myspace.com/misswrite726 and my email is [email protected]. I am also looking for love. I am sixteen and most guys my age are not exactly interested in that word the way I mean it lol. I thought I would put that out there anyway because let's face it I am entirely lonely and in need of love and understanding. I spend days daydreaming of a soul saving love. I dream at night of someone who understands and knows the real me and loves me anyway.
:shy:
I am screwed up and have a broken family and have chronic fatigue syndrome and anxiety disorder and depression and may be bipolar and I am also caring and love the people I love with a passion even though they don't understand me as much as I would like. I am a bit of challenge I guess but if you to take me up on it....

A boyfriend won't fix your life. Relationships don't always last, so they really aren't a good source for emotional support. That's really what friends and family are for. If your family isn't helping you trying joining a church (it didn't work for me, but is has for some people), reaching out to other family members, and/or a support group.

Hadrurus said:
A boyfriend won't fix your life. Relationships don't always last, so they really aren't a good source for emotional support. That's really what friends and family are for. If your family isn't helping you trying joining a church (it didn't work for me, but is has for some people), reaching out to other family members, and/or a support group.

Hello umm I didn't mean that a boyfriend would fix my life. I realize that it wouldn't fix my life but having someone love me and care about me would make a difference. I wouldn't feel useless and worthless all the time. Love should and will change that for me. I realize not everyone thinks that way about love but that isn't going to change my mind. I believe in true soul-saving caring love and I will find it.

Hadrurus is correct in his warning about relationships - but we all continue to subject ourselves to that risk. If we were purely logical beings we never would but that's not our nature. So why?

Because when you love someone you feel a level of peace, security, comfort and support that family and friends just can't provide - despite their best efforts.

It's the hardest thing in the world to find, and almost as hard to hold on to, but when you do it's worth it.

Good luck MissWrite!

MissWrite726 said:
Hadrurus said:

Hello umm I didn't mean that a boyfriend would fix my life. I realize that it wouldn't fix my life but having someone love me and care about me would make a difference. I wouldn't feel useless and worthless all the time. Love should and will change that for me. I realize not everyone thinks that way about love but that isn't going to change my mind. I believe in true soul-saving caring love and I will find it.

Well, as StartingOver said, good luck. In any case, I'm sort of stuck in your situation. My mother has some sort of mental condition (I think she may be bipolar) and my dad is kind of a cold person, one-dimensional person (he also used to be an alcoholic). I too find myself looking to fill in that void that people would normally have their family for. I believe that religion would be the closest (and most stable) solution to that. I'm currently looking into other religions, ones that makes sense to me and that hopefully have some down to earth people.

MissWrite726 said:
Hadrurus said:

this is where the van comes in, kicks the loneliness dragon in his balls, save the girl and finally ride off on my noble stallion...or donkey depending on how much dragon ball-kicking lessons cost.

LOL Van... kicking a dragon in the balls. Isn't there an anime show about dragon balls? But yeah, Miss Write, best of luck in your search. Seems like you're pretty honest in your intentions. And, our states are neighbor states... but Tennessee is better. lol :p

MiKeY said:
LOL Van... kicking a dragon in the balls. Isn't there an anime show about dragon balls? But yeah, Miss Write, best of luck in your search. Seems like you're pretty honest in your intentions. And, our states are neighbor states... but Tennessee is better. lol :p

of course, i could collect the dragon balls and wish for those lessons for free!

and VA and tennessee are neibours?! ooooh imma so there! :p

Latest posts

Back