First Kiss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelygirl said:
Jeremi,

You're so handsome I find that amazing you haven't kissed again since.

Don't be afraid of rejection! Just remember that inside, you know you are a good person. If that person can't see it, it's their loss.

Trust me if you put up a profile on some online dating site
you will surely have your pick of girls to kiss.

:)

and not only :D :D :D (okay that's not on the kissing topic :)
yep..dating sites could help.. just don't underestimate yourself

OH my, I can not realy remember my fist kiss. I suppose it was when I was about 8 - 9 :eek: But with saying that the fist one I remember very well wouled be when I was 16 with my fist girlfriend in the midol of town. Its nice and sad all at the same time for me to think about this. God I so wish I couled go back to that time of innocents. Little did I know that I wouled be having surgery just a bit after that. After this surgery I wouled never go back to work and never have a girlfriend again:( How life can suck hay!!! Its monday now and I have not had any conversation with any one for over 3 days coming up to 4 days now. I wouled love to kiss someone I love and a hug wouled be special to.

Hi Bluey,

Do you feel comfortable discussing your surgery? Do you have complications?

My first kiss was as the age of seven with my childhood boyfriend Little (that was his nickname). It is a fond memory.

My first kiss as a teenager was horrible because I was extremely anxious. I am very happy to say that I quickly matured into a wonderful kisser. Again, where the hell are the emoticons?

Well this was not my fist kiss but it was the most memiorable:) I was at a vampire convention with a lady who was always my friend and nothing more. We were standing in the hallway off of the street because it had been raining really hard. I was talking to her about an interest I had in this one women when she planted it on me....To this day it was the most passionate and soft but full of exitement. Her lips were so soft and i remember smelling her hair along with the fresh rain, and then I got dizzy and just was stunned lol. She had shocked me with a very unexpected suprise. Then she left 2 days later to moveaway to ill for a job oppertunity before I had realized that maybe she was the one lol. Now i find myself tasting that kiss from time to time it never escapes me.

I think my first kiss (it was a while ago) was at a party. We were teenagers, and it was a birthday party for one of the girls at church camp. It was funny at night, back in the camp, in the cabin at night all the boys would talk about the girls and despite being church camp we didn't just want to hold hands. But when we talked about this one girl we all wanted to marry her (again we were 15). She was the total package, beautiful, absolutely brillant (got a scholorship to Oxford), and just "nice" as we used to say. Back to the party. As her way to say goodbye she french kissed all the boys as we left. At first you might think she was a little slutty, but we didn't think that. I don't think the girls even felt that way. She was perfect.

Latest posts

Back