First Kiss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my God.

My first kiss was Freshman year in high school. This guy that I had an enormous crush on. I hatched a plan to get him alone. Then, I guess I kissed him first!

(PS he was a really bad kisser. Didn't know that you should start to close your mouth, not just let it hang open whilst trying to kiss!)

But it was still awesome. It was a guy that I truly liked, and in retrospect he is my first love and a part of me will love him forever.

lonelygirl said:
Oh, my God.

My first kiss was Freshman year in high school. This guy that I had an enormous crush on. I hatched a plan to get him alone. Then, I guess I kissed him first!

(PS he was a really bad kisser. Didn't know that you should start to close your mouth, not just let it hang open whilst trying to kiss!)

But it was still awesome. It was a guy that I truly liked, and in retrospect he is my first love and a part of me will love him forever.

Haven't had one.

yeah, when your first kiss is SO "unprofessional" it's not so pleasant... but when your first kiss is with the person you real LOVE than it's SO romantic... it doesn't mean was it just a lip kiss or French one :)

C'mon... people... how was your first kiss?
What is the most romantic place for an first kiss, the most romantic place for a Date...

Kisses are good. First kisses can be disappointing (as in my case because the guy drooled a bit and didn't know how to kiss.)

But it feels so good to kiss someone for the first time! Your heart beats so quickly and with the adrenaline, it feels like liquid gold running through your veins. It feels so incredibly beautiful to fall in love!

Josh, have you really not kissed anyone yet? I'll kiss you. lol Kissing is so fun, so very sexy and romantic...

kisses can be soo different..but the most romantic is the most original (kissing in your way) ;)

ok.. let's go on... NEEEXT :D

I haven't had my first kiss etiher. I'm way to shy to anyways. Besides, I don't know anyone who would want to kiss me anyways. :(

I've dreamt of having my first kiss while it was raining, it seems romantic. But with my luck I'll never be kissed.

BrokenDreams said:
I haven't had my first kiss etiher. I'm way to shy to anyways. Besides, I don't know anyone who would want to kiss me anyways. :(

I've dreamt of having my first kiss while it was raining, it seems romantic. But with my luck I'll never be kissed.

don't worry you will have you kissing part in your life.. ;)
just try to be very sexy with the guys you like... flirt is a good tactic ;)

Bluesky, very romantic!

PS Everyone will have a first kiss. It's easy. It's fun. Look forward to it!

I don't think I should really say this, but the heck with it, I don't know you personally, and you can't see me blush :shy: My best, only friend (at the time, she left now) asked me over to watch some movies. But we were both tired, and I was mildly asleep, so she kissed me... (''cherry blush'')

unkn0wn said:

I doubt it. The one guy I liked who sort of liked me got afraid of me once he found out about the depressed side of me. I'm too shy to kiss a guy who I don't know very well, and well if I know him, he'll be afraid of me. It sure seems like there is no hope for me. -_-

BrokenDreams said:
unkn0wn said:

I doubt it. The one guy I liked who sort of liked me got afraid of me once he found out about the depressed side of me. I'm too shy to kiss a guy who I don't know very well, and well if I know him, he'll be afraid of me. It sure seems like there is no hope for me. -_-

i meant that THE BOY should make the first step (kissing)... but you should make him do that (by flirting ;)
use some strategies to get some romance from guys ;)

unkn0wn said:
i meant that THE BOY should make the first step (kissing)... but you should make him do that (by flirting ;)  
use some strategies to get some romance from guys  ;)

Umm ok, any tips?

BrokenDreams said:
unkn0wn said:
use some strategies to get some romance from guys ;)

Umm ok, any tips?

aaahh.. you're killin' me :))

try to fing in the MIGHTY Google ;) smth...
or.. being original is much more interesting... (p.s. for me, i like when the girl looks at me all the time... winks ;) old style although very powerful strategy .. ggg. ;)

PM Me Broken Dreams, I have lots of tips!

Broken Dreams, there is a pretty cool book I read as a teenager called "Girl Talk" by Carol Weston. The title is corny, but the information and advice inside is pretty cool. You can check to see if your local library has a copy. If they don't, just as for an 'inter library loan'--the library just borrows it from another town's library. (They do this all the time by request, no big deal and no cost)

it was on the train filled with people during rush hour- she stared at me for a while and just kissed me...i wasnt expecting it..haha

Took a girl out for a surprise dinner picnic at the beach. Looked at her and she had this face that said 'kiss me now!' and I dived right in. I was such a horrible kisser the first time we made a large smacking sound with our lips. Hehe.

Latest posts

Back