Flogging Molly!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
Hey, do any of you listen to the band Flogging Molly?
They're an Irish folk/rock band, and they're awesome. I'd say they're more or less my favorite band ever, and when I'm feeling depressed, lonely, or hopeless, it seems like there's always a Flogging Molly song that fits the occasion to help me feel better or help me pick myself up.

To support my point I give you two examples from their newest album: From the Back of a Broken Dream, and You Won't Make a Fool Out of Me.

Is that feel good music, or is that feel good music?

They have a lot of mellower songs too, and their lyrics range from upbeat to depressing. This is one of only two bands that has made me cry with a song, and the documentary about the band is the only movie that I've ever cried watching.

Used to listen to them. They haven't come to mind lately. Thanks for the reminder.

Brian said:
Hey, do any of you listen to the band Flogging Molly?
They're an Irish folk/rock band, and they're awesome. I'd say they're more or less my favorite band ever, and when I'm feeling depressed, lonely, or hopeless, it seems like there's always a Flogging Molly song that fits the occasion to help me feel better or help me pick myself up.

To support my point I give you two examples from their newest album: From the Back of a Broken Dream, and You Won't Make a Fool Out of Me.

Is that feel good music, or is that feel good music?

They have a lot of mellower songs too, and their lyrics range from upbeat to depressing. This is one of only two bands that has made me cry with a song, and the documentary about the band is the only movie that I've ever cried watching.

Does anyone listen to Flogging Molly??? I LOVE FLOGGING MOLLY!! :)

Latest posts

Back