fmylife.com

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

hey just found a fun site, that many of us can relate too

if your ever having a bad day or did something insanely stupid

you can read about some otehr f*ups and rant about your own

http://www.fmylife.com/

here's a good one

Today, I turned 18. My parents gave me a card that read "now that you're 18, it's time for some boozy fun... you can do all the things you did before but legally!" Taped to the inside was my fake id that I "lost" three months ago. FML

actually i think this one is my favorite, becuase i could totally see that happening to me

Today, I got pulled over while dancing to crazy techno beats in the car. The officer RAN out of his car and up to mine and pounded on my window. He thought I was having a seizure. FML

okay now this one is just awesome!

Today, my husband and I were talking about names for our expectant child. I told him since I named our daughter he could name our son. He's decided on a name from 'God of War'. My son is going to be named after a make-believe cartoon character - Kratos. FML

it's nothing personal

life sucks for a lot of us it seems

we're all in this together and i'm pulling for you
:)

Its a good site. I just don't really believe that most of the stories posted there are really true.

I agree, I read it from time to time and some are definately embellished or fantasy. But it's still good for a chuckle or two.

I spent some time reading there before. "Embellished or fantasy" does seem to be what came to mind frequently. Still found it worth spending some time there.

"Today, I was at my boyfriend's house while his plumbing was being redone. I really had to pee, but the toilet wasn't working, so I peed in his cat's litterbox. His cat got defensive, and started attacking me while I peed. My boyfriend walked in and saw the whole thing. FML"

Unacceptance said:
KRATOS IS NOT FROM A CARTOON

Well he sure as hell isn't from real life, and you don't need to defend him like he's and actual person, so just chill out.

Man, I got a good story for that site. I was in the car today, and my parents got on the subject of pecs. And just out of nowhere my mom says, and I quote; "Sam, when I was younger, whenever I lay in bed I used to pull the sheet over my boobs and wonder when they're gonna get bigger."

Exact words...I think I puked a little in my mouth at the time.

Naval_Fluff said:
Unacceptance said:
KRATOS IS NOT FROM A CARTOON

Well he sure as hell isn't from real life, and you don't need to defend him like he's and actual person, so just chill out.

Man, I got a good story for that site. I was in the car today, and my parents got on the subject of pecs. And just out of nowhere my mom says, and I quote; "Sam, when I was younger, whenever I lay in bed I used to pull the sheet over my boobs and wonder when they're gonna get bigger."

Exact words...I think I puked a little in my mouth at the time.

Rofl! That's great man, sounds like something my mom would say.

Latest posts

Back