For guys: How would you respond to this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
^^^Yeah, because every woman wants to be objectified and treated like a service wench. Yup.

Wow.

Your right some do if you ever do actually come accross a beatiful woman that wants you know that she likes being treated as a normal human being instead of a supermodel

VanillaCreme said:
The local barmaid? Lol. Yea, do that and expect a drink thrown in yer face. ;)

it was just a joke i guess jokes arnt well tolerated around here hehahahahea

huggybear said:
it was just a joke i guess jokes arnt well tolerated around here hehahahahea

They are tolerated perfectly well... when they're actually funny.

Ha, ha, ha-ha-ha.

huggybear said:
Your right some do if you ever do actually come accross a beatiful woman that wants you know that she likes being treated as a normal human being instead of a supermodel

I was being sarcastic.

And I wouldn't dream of treating a supermodel as anything more than a person, beautiful or not. If she's a *****, she's gonna get treated like one. If she's nice to me, she gets treated kindly by me. It's as simple as that.

I never run up to that kind of type, but i am too shy to walk on women like that. My strategy at the moment is to become friends first. But, i only dated twice in the last 5 years.

I think that girl of the OP tries to say that she doesn't want you, or am i wrong?

I recognize this. I always look at myself and, if she is really pretty, I say to myself, she is much to beautiful for you and do you deserve her? I always like to fantasize that I am walking with her in a crowded street and then you see every man's head turn to look at her. It gives me the feeling that I have to share her with every man that is near her. I am a bit numb for those type of girls even if they would like me. I rather choose for a friendship than a relationship with them.

Maybe this sounds like a lack of self esteem but it worked for me.

Asterli said:
I always look at myself and, if she is really pretty, I say to myself, she is much to beautiful for you and do you deserve her?

Sounds like you equate beauty with personality. Don't do that. It's no good.

Seriously, why would you not "deserve" to be with someone just because they're pretty?

Looks should be nothing more than a bonus, and looks are subjective anyway. Call me crazy, but I don't like the appearance of about 90% of the tan-blasted, bleach-blonde "pretty" girls that society tells me are so attractive.

Badjedidude said:
Asterli said:
I always look at myself and, if she is really pretty, I say to myself, she is much to beautiful for you and do you deserve her?

Sounds like you equate beauty with personality. Don't do that. It's no good.

Seriously, why would you not "deserve" to be with someone just because they're pretty?

Looks should be nothing more than a bonus, and looks are subjective anyway. Call me crazy, but I don't like the appearance of about 90% of the tan-blasted, bleach-blonde "pretty" girls that society tells me are so attractive.

I understand what you are saying Badjedidude and I agree with you but would you like it if every man head turned to stare at your beautiful girlfriend? It's just a feeling I wouldn't like and that is my opinion with all do respect.

Latest posts

Back