Fortune Telling Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuzzy Nuz

Reaction score
I do not know how much of this you gonna believe but there is this fortune telling game or rather prediction of who you are... A friend of mine introduced this game o me.. 75% of it is true.. my friend had it 90% true.. Most of it might not be true but it is fun to try..
There are several questions am gonna ask and Hopefully if you are interested in answering please reply so that I will PM you the prediction through the answers you provide me with. You gotta build up your imagination for this.. 1. 2. 3. Here we go..

1. You are walking along a road, what do you see? (ex: there are tress, houses, places..etc) what kind of road are you walking along? (ex: highway, carpet road, gravel road...)

2. At one point on the road you see a box, what kind of box do you see[mention the size and the strength]? (ex:metal large box, small wooden box....)

3. As you pass the box you see a horse, what kind of horse do you imagine? (ex: strong stallion, smart brown horse....)

4. As you pass the horse you see a huge garden with so many flowers, do you pick any flowers? If so, how many would you pick?

5. Then as you come by walking you get lost in a forest there you feel something is haunting that place, you want to escape the place, you are given a magic crystal, a knife and a house. Which will you use to escape the place? [ps: whichever you chose, there is always a way out of the haunting place]

6. As you escape the forest you come across a clearing and you see an animal, what animal will you see? (ex: cute bunny, fierce tiger..)

Hope you enjoy imagining and that you will participate in this game.. Looking forward to decoding you imagination.. take care :)

Sounds interesting, so I`ll give it a try.
Spontaneous answers are:
1. trees both sides of a mountain highway
2. metal medium box, not heavy (similar material to the mail boxes), not easy to open (don`t know about the strength, medium I guess)
3. white Friesian horse/stallion
4. I`d smell them, but not pick any. Should it happen to be my favourite one, I might pick 1 (max. 3 if by any chance, I`d be really happy-highly improbable)
5. difficult choice. most likely knife. probably, if panicked, house.
6. hmm, a feline- Panthera family of different species (i.e. tiger, panther, leopard, jaguar, lion).

Curious what the interpretation will be and regarding what precisely.

I give it a whirl. Hopefully my answers prove...challenging.

1. An old highway full of potholes. Desolate looking towns at the horizon.
2. Iron, rusted-shut. Size of a regular toolbox, I'd say.
3. A mechanical one. Steam-powered and with glowing eyes.
4. I pick none and keep walking. I don't care much for flowers.
5. Knife...hopefully it's not blunt.
6. A cassowary with unnaturally crimson-colored feathers.

I love this kind of stuff so ill give it a shot.

1: in the desert, scrub brush cacti, couple rusted cars way off on the side of the road, snowy mountains in distance, city ahead glowing like aurora borealis looks strange and surreal, like an illusion almost, its a paved highway but very old and theres cracks running through it.

2: Its a wooden box with Metal Straps haphazardly strapped onto it. Its pretty strong but the woods getting old.

3: The horse is a quarter horse, brown and tan, got splotches of white everywhere including its face, has kind eyes and wings.

4: Dont pick the flowers but if i had a way id take a picture, i stop to smell them.

5: I use the magic crystal to escape

6: Purple winged cat holding up a sign that says i dont think were in kansas anymore....

Nuzzy Nuz said:
I do not know how much of this you gonna believe but there is this fortune telling game or rather prediction of who you are... A friend of mine introduced this game o me.. 75% of it is true.. my friend had it 90% true.. Most of it might not be true but it is fun to try..
There are several questions am gonna ask and Hopefully if you are interested in answering please reply so that I will PM you the prediction through the answers you provide me with. You gotta build up your imagination for this.. 1. 2. 3. Here we go..

1. You are walking along a road, what do you see? (ex: there are tress, houses, places..etc) what kind of road are you walking along? (ex: highway, carpet road, gravel road...)

gravel road, trees, tall deciduous trees, woods on one side, an open field on the other, mid-day, still air, smell of dirt kicked up by my walking, there's something up ahead over the hill, not sure what...

2. At one point on the road you see a box, what kind of box do you see[mention the size and the strength]? (ex:metal large box, small wooden box....)
wooden box, about the size of a small shoebox, tacked together with tack-nails, clearly homemade by someone...looks like its been there awhile...a flimsy container of sorts, shouldn't be out in the elements, more decorative, wonder why it's here? wonder what's in it?

3. As you pass the box you see a horse, what kind of horse do you imagine? (ex: strong stallion, smart brown horse....)
very tall black stallion, like an arabian

4. As you pass the horse you see a huge garden with so many flowers, do you pick any flowers? If so, how many would you pick?
yes, i do. probably would grab tiger lillies. would probably take three of them. or anything in a violet color if no tiger lillies

5. Then as you come by walking you get lost in a forest there you feel something is haunting that place, you want to escape the place, you are given a magic crystal, a knife and a house. Which will you use to escape the place? [ps: whichever you chose, there is always a way out of the haunting place]
i would use the magic crystal, but would really like the knife tucked in my back pocket too

6. As you escape the forest you come across a clearing and you see an animal, what animal will you see? (ex: cute bunny, fierce tiger..)
a wolf

Hope you enjoy imagining and that you will participate in this game.. Looking forward to decoding you imagination.. take care :)

Trees and abandoned houses both sides, an old deserted highway

Small wooden box with a golden lock

Average-sized black, starving horse

No, none

Knife

a deer

Wow Nuzzy...

I got my results back and they were nearly 100% accurate! That's uncanny! :eek:

With only one minor variation, which could still apply though.

Thanks for the time spent!

Geezer Uncle Out!

An old, worn forest path surrounded by evergreens and covered with dead leaves and dried pine needles.

An old, ornately carven wooden box made of oak with a brass lock.

White Arabian mare

I pick two flowers, but I stop to smell them all

I'd take the house.

A stag.

jd7 said:
Wow Nuzzy...

I got my results back and they were nearly 100% accurate! That's uncanny! :eek:

With only one minor variation, which could still apply though.

Thanks for the time spent!

Geezer Uncle Out!

Thanks uncle.. :) :) :) I guess the minor variation got fixed up for you ;)

I enjoyed decoding your imaginations.. It wasn't easy for certain answers.. Hope you all loved what you got on your PMs.. :) Please do rate your decoding and feel free to share what you think.. :)
please participate.. i will take my time to decode your stuff :)

Got my results back there were about 85% accurate id say, pretty fun and interesting, everybody should do it. Lot of psychomalololgyhocuspocusbrainreading goin on there lol.

shadetree said:
Got my results back there were about 85% accurate id say, pretty fun and interesting, everybody should do it. Lot of psychomalololgyhocuspocusbrainreading goin on there lol.
Hee... Thank you.. hope you enjoyed it... :) :) :D

70-80% accurate, I'd say. The ones that mattered most to me were uncannily close to reality. I don't believe in these things, but I enjoyed that little game nonetheless. Surely there is a trick to this...but I won't look into the wizard's bag of tricks. :p

Rodent said:
70-80% accurate, I'd say. The ones that mattered most to me were uncannily close to reality. I don't believe in these things, but I enjoyed that little game nonetheless. Surely there is a trick to this...but I won't look into the wizard's bag of tricks. :p
The wizard had to do a lot of thinking and a eating a lot of magic chips before decoding.. Thanx for the commenting.. :) :D

Erevetot said:
got mine 90% right

jeeeez
Aw.. was i that good with your one?? o_O *hugs*.. thank you again.. :) ;)

1. highway and a small place with 5 or 8 houses (old japanese house)
2.large wooden boxes
3.strong stallion(white)
4.14 red rose
5.A house
6.A young Dog

95% matching

In my case, the interpretation is about 70% accurate. It was fun. Thank you, nuzzy nuz.

Latest posts

Back