Forum Changes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Reaction score
Over the next few days we will be redefining some of the categories on the forum, incorporating some of the ideas that have been suggested recently.

This will, in all likelihood, be done in stages, but will hopefully cause little in the way of disruption.

It is now finished. Hopefully the changes will be seen as logical ones, and there is now both a category in which arguing (but not flaming) is allowed, and one for the various forum games.

Steel said:
It is now finished. Hopefully the changes will be seen as logical ones, and there is now both a category in which arguing (but not flaming) is allowed, and one for the various forum games.

:) The changes are great, Steel. Thanks for all the hard work that you, Minus and Samba, have put into the forum!

Can under general we still have an on topic forum? There should be general chat and also one that is for specific topics to discuss. At least I think.

The changes do seem logical and I can imagine the debating forum well get some action... ^Skorian^ :p lol

lol :) Probably. Though we have several people who are completely irrational that muck it all up.

Hey, I have a suggestion. How about making the main forum display (all the categories posts, etc) invisible so that people (like myself) don't waste so much time on the forum without even being logged in? :p

ExtensivexLDL said:
Hey, I have a suggestion. How about making the main forum display (all the categories posts, etc) invisible so that people (like myself) don't waste so much time on the forum without even being logged in? :p

Simple. Just direct your browser to the invisible version of the forum, you can find it at

about:blank

:p

Skorian said:
lol :) Probably. Though we have several people who are completely irrational that muck it all up.

wow talk about the pot calling the kettle black

I remember a couple of months ago there was an item in user's profile about his mood. Why there is not anymore?

Please excuse me for being too lazy to dig back in topics for explanation.

Latest posts

Back