Forum Games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
Making a new Forum Games forum would alleviate some of the clutter in the off topic forum we could put it underneath the on-topic forum and above the feedback and news forum.

A lot of threads could be placed in there for instance:

-In My Pants Game
-The Vagina Game
-The Penis Game
-Guilty or not Game
-A lonely life in a box. (Game)
-The truth game
-A.L.L Oscar Pool (maybe)
-Say something nice about the person above you (maybe)
-Picture Wars
-A Lonely Life: A Memoir
-75 Random Questions
-The Person Above Me game

(was in tentative order of increasingly old)

what do you all think? or maybe I should first ask can it be done?

Nice one NM. It can be done. I guess we're gonna have quite a few of nay-sayers aiming at how another board would add to the clutter already existing on the main page though.

ya that would be a good idea, hey don't forget about my

contents of your car game :D

maybe the most organized person could win c ookie or something :)

I think it's an excellent idea. Does anyone else have any ideas for topic changes? While it would be easiest to do one at a time, having some overall plan in mind would be a good idea.

Check this out. http://www.alonelylife.com/post-links-to-your-favorite-threads-t-4987.html

There probably should be an entertainment section and decide on a few subsections. OR Have a general section and have a couple forms of entertainment as subsections. Move on topic and off topic to it. And maybe have a couple other sub sections.

Also I noticed the technical support sub section is in a weird place really. It's a lonelyness issue? I think the feedback and news and technical should both be misc...

I personally think the #1 thing this site needs is a better position on search engines. Which I was trying to do with the myspace page, but no one who actually knows what they are doing with it seemed to take an interest.

Skorian said:
Also I noticed the technical support sub section is in a weird place really. It's a lonelyness issue? I think the feedback and news and technical should both be misc...

That does seem like an unusual place for it. It would seem to fit better in Miscellaneous.

okay cool glad you think it's a good idea, there are also a bunch of threads I forgot to list in there, a lot of which are in entertainment

Maybe instead of going below on-topic, it should just go below entertainment, seems like that makes more sense

Latest posts

Back