Fractal Art

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IsUp2Me

Reaction score
I stumbled into fractal art about 15 years ago and it was love at first sight. The problem was that the program uses mathematical formulas to create the images and when it comes to math, well I'm a *bit* dense. I wanted to be able to create those beautiful images and took to it with relentless force! Since I needed every last one of my brain cells to try to figure the whole thing out, along the way I discovered that it was quite therapeutic for me. It became my escape from the world!

So here is a sample of something that brings me great joy!

View attachment 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 17
Looks good. I used to be interested in fractals too, I had a lot of pictures. It fascinated me they were created by mathematical formulas... not that I'm any good at stuff like that.

Trust me when I say you don't need to know anything about math! I go into the program picking up formulas and changing numbers like a crazy person until I find something I like, then work it from there! I make the images HUGE because then I can get large prints out it without sacrificing quality. If you are interested, give a try. There are a lot of great programs out there and some of them free! Let me know if I can help you if you decide to venture into it :)

9006 said:
Looks good. I used to be interested in fractals too, I had a lot of pictures. It fascinated me they were created by mathematical formulas... not that I'm any good at stuff like that.

Now I'm reminded of your art work. Seriously good stuff. If you ever displayed them on the forum, I bet a lot of people would flip.

Some serious talent you got there, Mike.

ladyforsaken said:
Now I'm reminded of your art work. Seriously good stuff. If you ever displayed them on the forum, I bet a lot of people would flip.

Some serious talent you got there, Mike.

Thanks, but doubtful. Besides, I don't have the patience for stuff like that nowadays.

Kinda wish I had.

With my math skills, there would be nothing but a blank screen, lol!

Nice work!

Latest posts

Back