Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
an achievement is an achievement, whomever you are.
you're deserving of a congradulatory hug.
*hugs sloth4urluv over the internet*

sloth4urluv said:
Yeah, ran 4.5 miles (7.2Km).
I usually run about 3.3 miles or something everyday, but since I cover up the screen I cant tell how far I go, I usually just coun the number of songs I listen to (I usually do 8) must have miss counted or listened to some long songs or something.

Wow

Who ACTUALLY voted that they don't like hugs?

Becuase..... well... I just think we should give them a massive group hug, 'tis all :D

Lol, nat. I guess that's a good idea:)

* stretching those muscle from a 10 hours sleep!*

Man, I need hugs..=p

*hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz*

toxic-tears said:
Lol, nat. I guess that's a good idea:)

* stretching those muscle from a 10 hours sleep!*

Man, I need hugs..=p

*hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz hugz*

Yah sleep!

Have a great day or maybe it's too late for today so have a great tomorrow instead:D

*Hug for TT*

*BIG HUGS for Nat, toxic-tears and NeverMore*
Eh, I wouldn't hug the unhuggables, they prolly have reason not to like hugs.
I can say it took a year for my old friends to teach me how to hug someone. Before that, the only time people would ever would touch me was to hurt me so I really didn't like hugs. Even now, I have days when I'm really touchy and likely to snap at anyone wanting to hug me. Other days I'm my usual hug-whore self.

ya i can see what you mean Qui, I use to feel weird even giving close friends hugs, till highschool, where i guess hugging was more common i guess.

Anyways I could use a hug i hate mondays.

*only 12 more hours hugs*

()()
(..)
(")(")~luv me?

*HUGS*

*hugs*
argh, one day with three periods of absolute nothing left until spring break. Then, touring colleges and sneaking out for parties. Yeee. Excited.

sloth4urluv said:
I want to get drunk.

ditto
*mutual i want to get drunk hug*
lol funny reason for a hug, but good as any I suppose!!
and dude, if i end up in melbourne i am totally going to buy you a drink...hmm, even though i am underage, forgot about that. haha.
...as long as that wouldn't be enabling some addiction, if so, then we will find something else fun to do :)

Old enough to vote old enough to drink, that's how it should be, though I'm not a drinking man myself:)

*peaceful spring break hugs

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
sloth4urluv said:
I want to get drunk.

ditto
*mutual i want to get drunk hug*
lol funny reason for a hug, but good as any I suppose!!
and dude, if i end up in melbourne i am totally going to buy you a drink...hmm, even though i am underage, forgot about that. haha.
...as long as that wouldn't be enabling some addiction, if so, then we will find something else fun to do :)

Lol, im old enough so I guess id buy you one (as long as your responsible) Dont want to get you in any trouble or anything.

Nah im not an alcoholic that I know of, I havent had a drink in like a month.

I just felt kinda down atm and felt like drinking. (I didnt though) I have work in the morning.

Anyways thanks for the drunk hug

*hugs back*

*haven't been around in a while and just dropped by to say hi hug*

Latest posts

Back