Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Qui said:
*hugs*
argh, one day with three periods of absolute nothing left until spring break. Then, touring colleges and sneaking out for parties. Yeee. Excited.

heh, so did my party meet your expectations Qui? lol

hello everyone, I'm fulgrim. Sometimes known as ful, grim, and on the rare occasion when my friends are risking me smacking them grimmy-pooh...so ya. I take it I'm in for quite a bit of hugging if I start delving into my problems, so Ill leave this as an introduction. ^^

Fulgrim said:
Qui said:
*hugs*
argh, one day with three periods of absolute nothing left until spring break. Then, touring colleges and sneaking out for parties. Yeee. Excited.

heh, so did my party meet your expectations Qui? lol

hello everyone, I'm fulgrim. Sometimes known as ful, grim, and on the rare occasion when my friends are risking me smacking them grimmy-pooh...so ya. I take it I'm in for quite a bit of hugging if I start delving into my problems, so Ill leave this as an introduction. ^^

Yup. Fun party. Your bed isn't big enough to comfortably be a pillow for three people though. My head and my feet stuck out on either side lol.

ah yes, the day we had 13 people on a twin size bed, and one amazing stoner couch I miss being a pillow

:(

heh, if Troy didnt repeadedly jump on us we might've been able to get comfortible....but the resulting arrangments were more than acceptable (hah, adam & sophie had to sleep in the closet XD and we got the entire bed to crash on, though troy sitting in the corner was kinda creepy....)

seeing as how this thread is about stuff that irks us I guess I'll start off with my boring social life. At most I speak 1-2 sentences to my mom a week, my mom's boyfriend gets that about a month. I have about 7 friends at school, 3 of which I try to talk to a lot for the scant hour a day we get at lunch. I barely get out of the house (even though I love being outside, especially at night) because the only places nearby are dangerous (even though im built like a tank) or even less appealing then sitting around moping. I'm very introspecitive which gets me even more depressed since I overanalyze my boring life, I have no real plans for the future and besides my barely passing grades have little going for me. Whenever I find something that raises my spirit there is something to drag me back down again. I hide my emotions from my friends to keep them from giving me pity. I laugh at my hardships but the empty feeling remains. My brother is seen as the successful one of the family and treated as such, Im left to deal with life on my own while when he asks for help buying a new mercedes my dad is more than willing to chip in. I feel alone and lost in life and am too proud to ask for a helping hand...though if offered I would thankfully take it...that seems enough for my 2nd ever post.

NeverMore said:
I must have missed something

Welcome fulgrim btw

We know eachother. Me and Fulgrim. I snuck out to go to his house for a party last night. A raging party of 5. It was, however, quite fun.

Fulgrim said:
heh, if Troy didnt repeadedly jump on us we might've been able to get comfortible....but the resulting arrangments were more than acceptable (hah, adam & sophie had to sleep in the closet XD and we got the entire bed to crash on, though troy sitting in the corner was kinda creepy....)

seeing as how this thread is about stuff that irks us I guess I'll start off with my boring social life. At most I speak 1-2 sentences to my mom a week, my mom's boyfriend gets that about a month. I have about 7 friends at school, 3 of which I try to talk to a lot for the scant hour a day we get at lunch. I barely get out of the house (even though I love being outside, especially at night) because the only places nearby are dangerous (even though im built like a tank) or even less appealing then sitting around moping. I'm very introspecitive which gets me even more depressed since I overanalyze my boring life, I have no real plans for the future and besides my barely passing grades have little going for me. Whenever I find something that raises my spirit there is something to drag me back down again. I hide my emotions from my friends to keep them from giving me pity. I laugh at my hardships but the empty feeling remains. My last few relationships were dead ends and I've grown a dislike of the dating world, give me a friend with benefits over dealing with all that mumbo jumbo anyday ;P. My brother is seen as the successful one of the family and treated as such, Im left to deal with life on my own while when he asks for help buying a new mercedes my dad is more than willing to chip in. I feel alone and lost in life and am too proud to ask for a helping hand...though if offered I would thankfully take it...that seems enough for my 2nd ever post.

I'm sorry you're a lonely guy and I'm sorry David's an ass. Also am quite sorry for Adam and Sophie's incessant pda's. What were they doing on my leg last night!?!
Anyway, *hugs over the internet* if you were here or I was there I'd give you a real one. however, I'm too sleepy to sneak out again tonight.

thanks, I would'nt try that stunt again twice in a row either ;). The last time I got a hug it was about 5 months ago when my girlfriend dumped me lol, what a great time for such a friendly act. I think im going to go walk around the neighborhood once it gets a little darker....like 1am-ish? eh, insomnia is my friend. I'm glad I met someone like yourself to not only talk to but turn me to a website so I can unleash all my pent up emotions, It's been a while since I've felt satisfied. *UBER SNEAK HUG/ATTACK ON QUI* MUHAHAHAHA (which is like a sneak bear hug i think?)

Ah oh no! Oh, a sneak hug. Scared me for a moment. Though that sniper was back :D
Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee I'll be asleep at 1am. yeah, fo sho.

XD you have to admit that was funny the first few times you thought you were actually being sniped at ^^ you got your revenge so I feel we are even. I am prbly gonna sleep in late tomorow and try to entertain myself since I'll be alone all day to create meaningless havoc as usual....rebel...no...straight edge without a cause, that sounds more like me XD

Qui said:
NeverMore said:
I must have missed something

Welcome fulgrim btw

We know eachother. Me and Fulgrim. I snuck out to go to his house for a party last night. A raging party of 5. It was, however, quite fun.

Gottcha thx for clarifying that for me I thought it was one big string of sarcasm *sure I was at your party last night etc* lol

Thanks NeverMore. This is the first forum I've ever been to so I'll try not to embarass myself, heh

Fulgrim said:
Thanks NeverMore. This is the first forum I've ever been to so I'll try not to embarass myself, heh

I don't think you well do that here :)

Welcome btw

Im seriously confused here. I was sitting here at home with nothing to do and I decided to check up on my best friend back from my old town (we've known each other for about 14 years) and when he answered he didnt even remember my name. When he realized who I was (5 MINUTES LATER) he sounded disgusted that I had called, we have known each other since we were in diapers and he wont even talk to me.

The sad thing is im just sitting here, in my room just staring at the wall. I feel like I should be angry....I KNOW I should, but I just feel defeated. The first friend I ever made turned his back on me because I havent seen him in a few months (we live about an hour from each other) ....the only person that makes me content (the real kind of happy, not the faux 'haha' or 'heh' that my other friends get) I wont see til monday. meanwhile Im going to another friends Birthday party....*sigh* Life sucks when your 16, loneristic, and lonely ; ;

I'm sorry we can't hang out tomorrow :[
But I gotta go to church :[ and my cousin's house :/
I do however get chocolate out of the whole arrangement.
And I'm sorry about your friend. I can say I know how it feels because, well, you know how things are between my oldest friend and I. Apparently being aryan isn't white enough for her. Apparently that actaully matters for her. >_<

for once I feel as if Im pouring my happiness into my words instead of my despair. I have been in s state of atrophy for quite some time and have had little going for me, then a while back I met someone who I decided to talk to and we hit it off like long lost friends, we quickly started hanging out regularly and are now going out. This is one of those moments when you feel the true scale of things, from looking at my feet when I walk to gazing at the sky and all it holds....like cloud oceans and sub-cloud-oceans (inside joke)

basically Im writing this because I want to share my happiness with everyone who is in a state of sadness or worse. It sucks to be lonely and I want to give my two cents to anyone willing to talk ^^ Im a mere PM away

*TURNS INTO LUFFY FROM ONE PIECE AND GRABS EVERYONE IN A MASSIVE HUG*

Life sucks when your 16, loneristic, and lonely ; ;
--------------
Lol you are just 16? If yes, life is wondeful when we are 16. Its a gift! I would give everything i have to go back to my 16 years old. Btw it was funny when i was thinking which present i would ask to my parents and i asked to my mom: Mooooom, if you were meeeee, what would you ask for present of 16 years old? And my mom said: i would ask to be 16 again! When she said that i though: silly! duh! this i already have. She kept talking in how i would understand her someday and i do now. Life is great when you are 16. Try to imagine life with 29 years old. lol Do you want to trade x) Well, hope you had fun on your friends Birthday party

so life just continually gets worse, well thats something to look forward to

:(

eh, thats why Im taking what I can get while its still there. Im not going to let a good thing pass me by again. I am going to try my best to make this last but even if it ends I will have good memories to look back on, I dont have many so I cherish the scant few I have.

Latest posts

Back