Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Sorry Fulgrim.
Bleah, I'm sick. Again.
What the hell, I never get sick. But I've missed three non-consecutive days of school this month with some illness or other.

*hugs Qui* It sucks being sick, but being a guy and therefore not beleiving in germs I have yet to get sick this year ^^

I wish we could hang out this weekend....*hint.hint* lol

Don't *hint hint* at me, kiddo.
I'm busy. I've got a family barbeque tonight and tomorrow is riding, scotish fiddlers and homework.

I am busy. Suck it up.

Fulgrim said:
bleh, so are you feeling better or are you still sick?

oh, and when are you free then?

Nah, just sore, tired, and smelly.
I've been out at the stables all day and my mom stole the shower before I sould get to it. >_<
But I'll be free... let me think, not next weekend, since I've got SATs and maybe a horse show, but the weekend after. Maybe Saturday late afternoon, or probably Sunday afternoon. Or next Friday, but I'll probably go out to pizza with Adam then, if we don't go sooner. I had to cancel that plan since I was sick.
Bleah, did I by any chance mention that I'm busy?

....****. My schedule consists of....going to school then coming home....that about sums it up

....I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE!!! *cries*

Sorry. I wouldn't consider horse shows or SATs to be a social life though.

well you interact with more people out of school a day then I probably do a week. I get home to an empty house and will either stay home and read or head to the park to think. I talk about a paragraph to my parents a day if they are being talkative...oh well, at least the sun isnt trying to kill me....yet.

???
Eh, well I suppose it's true that I have more friends outside of school than in it.
Being at school makes everyone act so juvenile, it's infuriating.
And most people you know from school act that way out of school as well just because that's where they know you from.

ha, I wish I had friends outside of school. The only people I interact with consists of Troy (and his annoying gf) and you....which isnt that bad but this brings us back to your busy schedule lol.

As for the sun....it cant be trusted........................................

Yeah, I could have sworn I was getting a sunburn. But no, I'm just tan. :] I like the way my skin hardly ever burns.

I wear long-sleeve shirts for a reason >.> all I need to do is wait a few billion years and the evil sun will be gone! ^^ ....but I might not survive til then...plus the whole possibility of a supernova/blackhole/neutron star/ect might not leave earth the most habitable of places....

weirdo. sun is good for you.
:] I'm all tan now :] :] :] :]
being tan makes people happy.

Ok, so I'm having the craziest mood swings right now.
At the moment, I'm feeling great. So;
*BIG GROUP HUG*

Qui said:
weirdo. sun is good for you.
:] I'm all tan now :] :] :] :]

I AM AS NORMAL AS A .....no, wait....yep, Im pretty weird.
Tan? I guess I'll see tomorrow at school.

*hugs einsam* Of course XD

qui, fulgrim stop using this for a chat room, we came here for hugs

please

:D

Latest posts

Back