Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Sorry. I'll do my best not to let it happen again.
Ugh, I really don't feel like hugs right now.
My personal space bubble has expanded to encompass the entire western seaboard. But, hugs are the reason I made this stupid thread in the first place.

so... *hugs evfan91 and Einsam and Fulgrim*

:]
My day sucked!

I took the SAT!

It was tediously boring and even though everyone says there's really hard questions I could count the ones that were tricky on one hand!

Maybe they just hide them really really well!

Maybe the hard questions where printed in the margins!

Or... maybe the SAT is just a standardized test and it's only stressed or stupid people that say it's hard!

Why am I using exclamation marks!?!

I don't know!

*HUGS!*

*hugs Qui back* SAT's....guess I'll find out about those next year. Bleh, 1 more year of high school, then a few years of college, then....well....something.

eh. I just found out I have to take SAT subject tests as well.
Bleah. I'll prolly take math and science.
But duuude! This sucks.

>_< just think of it as more honeysuckle I have to do before I can even get to college.

.....well at least you can write comprehensible essay's.....mine are made with the best of intentions but always get returned with a big fat D writen on em......*cries* I"M TRYING YOU EVIL ESSAY STANDARDS!!!! I'M TRYING!!!!! ISNT THAT GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?!?!?!?!?

dude... you're still writing Jane Schafer essays.
Those are easy, it's a formula and as long as you know the formula it only takes an hour tops to write one.
If you don't know the formula...
you get a D.
learn it!

BUT I HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT! WHY MUST I LIMIT mYSELF TO ONE ASPECT OF IT?!?!? HOW DOES THAT PERSUADE SOMEONE IF I CANT FULLY DEVELOP MY ARGUMENT USING INFORMATION REGARDING EVERYTHING CONCERNING THE ISSUE AND.AND.AND.....wow, I need to lay off the shift key....YES, the shift key, no 'caps lock = cruise control for cool' here!

....I'm tired and making references to old interwebs Meme's from past yonder...*twitch*

whoa there, if you want to do it your way that's great, but you know what kind of grade that will get you.
it's a formula essay. being as convincing as possible means jack if you don't follow the formula. That's all you're being graded on, the formula.

......screw the system. I'm gonna buy me a prop plane and hook it to a school bus then fly around the country transporting ninja's to concerts and musicians to assasination targets whilst blindfolded and playing SUDOKU with the drummer, there I said it. COMPETITIVE SUDOKU!

.....................................aaaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyywwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, what is the uppeth people?

Competitive sudoku!
Hey, while you're at it... care to hook me up with a drummer?
I know one, he's good and he's not in a band, but I doubt he'd want to play grunge music with Adam and I. And either Eric or Levi, whichever one wants to play bass with us.

Max has a set he is selling since he wants to play guitar now, so I dont think he would go for it. If I had a set I would play for you guys, with my small skills lol. I'll ask troy if he knows anyone.

thanks *hugs*
would be cool to have some jam sessions this summer.
but idk, I'll ask Marco. maybe he'll play with us.

I wouldnt mind being invited so watch and listen...hinthint lol

oh, and does anyone know if the trees laugh if someone falls in the woods? I had this one strange experience yesterday......

yeah, they do. actually.
trees laugh when a person falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it.

Latest posts

Back