Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Ok, I haven't done this for a while. But... *takes a deep breath*

*BIG HUGS AngryLoner, armor4sleepPA, Blue Sky, Bluey, Colette, diamond-dancer, Einsam, evanescencefan91, EveWasFramed, Fodderboy, Freakin_Amazin, frey12, Fulgrim, GHOSTINYOURMIST, Hexirius, Hijacc, Husky, IgnoredOne, iwasaloverb4thiswar, jales, Jeremi, jjam, Knightsofwar210, loketron, lonelyloser, Lost in the Oilfield, Luna, mimizu, mink, My name is Bob, Nat, NeverMore, shatteredream, Skorian, sloth4urluv, tennisgirl, toxic-tears, and Wishtobemyself over the internet*

whooo, that's everyone, no? All the folks who have posted on this thread? Maybe....
I really hope I didn't forget anyone. :/

:p I never heard of a glomp before I went to this site either.
*looks around for someone to hug*
I think if I glomped someone id break some bones :(

nah, the glomp is not mine.
I believe it was evfan91 who introduced us to that marvelous thing.
Though I could be wrong.

And in case anyone noticed, I'd like to say I'm really not CDO.
btw, CDO is OCD, except all the letters are in their proper order. Like they should be.

Qui said:
And in case anyone noticed, I'd like to say I'm really not CDO.
btw, CDO is OCD, except all the letters are in their proper order. Like they should be.

Wit!

I need a hug. Like, a bear hug.
My back hurts and I want someone to crack it for me. :]
So, *bearhugs next poster*

Just got back from my camping weekend and had a great time. But Guss what happened?

I was walking fro the town we was in and I was a little bit drunk by this time and this guy was walking the other way with a sign saying free hugs. So I ran up to him and jumped on him and gave him a big man hug lol It was funny. At first I think the guy thought I was going to attack him lol

Any way just popping in. Am going for food then to sleep for a loooong time. Just had to tell you all about the hug thing :) Later.

Princess Cleocatra said:
OMG, Bluey that is too funny!! See what happens sometimes.. LOL Ya just never know, do ya?

Yeeeee :) It was good. If I know some one was going to be walking the other way like that I would had got someone to film it.

I was thinking about making my own sign. Then go into town for some heavy duty hugging :D

Bluey said:
Princess Cleocatra said:
OMG, Bluey that is too funny!! See what happens sometimes.. LOL Ya just never know, do ya?

Yeeeee :) It was good. If I know some one was going to be walking the other way like that I would had got someone to film it.

I was thinking about making my own sign. Then go into town for some heavy duty hugging :D

That's wicked bluey lol
Don't know if this has been posted here before, but for everyone who hasn't seen this clip here goes:

Can't get it embedded in this post for some reason, so just follow the link :)

*BIG hugs to everyone* :)

Oceanmist23 said:
Bluey said:
Princess Cleocatra said:

That's wicked bluey lol
Don't know if this has been posted here before, but for everyone who hasn't seen this clip here goes:

Can't get it embedded in this post for some reason, so just follow the link :)

*BIG hugs to everyone* :)

Ye seen that be for. Good to see it again as well :)

(((HUGS)))

*Bear hugs AngryLoner, armor4sleepPA, bluehawk, Blue Sky, Bluey, Colette, diamond-dancer, Einsam, evanescencefan91, EveWasFramed, Fodderboy, Freakin_Amazin, frey12, Fulgrim, GHOSTINYOURMIST, Hexirius, Hijacc, Husky, IgnoredOne, iwasaloverb4thiswar, jales, Jeremi, jjam, Knightsofwar210, loketron, lonelyloser, Lost in the Oilfield, Luna, mimizu, mink, My name is Bob, Nat, NeverMore, Oceanmist23, shatteredream, Skorian, sloth4urluv, tennisgirl, toxic-tears, and Wishtobemyself over the internet*

So... I've been working on a forum. It's powered by myBB, just like ALL. I'm not very good with that sort of stuff so I'm just making this forum to learn about it. Anyway, I've been pretty busy with that but I check in here every few days to look at the site and use it as a model for my own. Basically, that's what I've been up to. So I'm not going to be posting here anymore, but I'll be lurking for a while until I've got a handle on things with my forum. Feel free to pm me if you like, and take care now :]

lol.
*hugs Silence Kid over the internet*
non-man hug ;]

*Goes on a hugging rampage and runs around for a year hugging everyone*

*Then jumps on loketron and hugs the honeysuckle out of him tell he can't breath no moor* :p

Bah!!! All this hugging going on and nobody gives Eve one?!
Are you all mad?! :club:

lol :p Just kidding!

EveWasFramed said:
Bah!!! All this hugging going on and nobody gives Eve one?!
Are you all mad?! :club:

lol :p Just kidding!

I am quite mad yes. It helps to be in a place like this :p I gave everyone here a hug on my rampage.

But now you gone and done it.

*jumps on you for big monster hug* no am not getting off.

*stays there*

Now you permanently have me on top of you hugging you :p

Everywhere you go ppl well say, who is that guy on you hugging you.

And you well have to explain how you manged to pick this crazy person up lol I did say I was quite mad :D But even crazy mad ppl need hugs ;)

Latest posts

Back