Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Bah!!! All this hugging going on and nobody gives Eve one?!
Are you all mad?! :club:

lol :p Just kidding!

I am quite mad yes. It helps to be in a place like this :p I gave everyone here a hug on my rampage.

But now you gone and done it.

*jumps on you for big monster hug* no am not getting off.

*stays there*

Now you permanently have me on top of you hugging you :p

Everywhere you go ppl well say, who is that guy on you hugging you.

And you well have to explain how you manged to pick this crazy person up lol I did say I was quite mad :D But even crazy mad ppl need hugs ;)

OMG roflmao!! Bluey!!!!:p I wonder what my husband will say when he returns from Iraq, to find this cute UK dude attached to me permanently, lol? :p I've heard of the term, "monkey on your back", but never the term, "a Bluey on your back" lol!!!!!

But thanks for the hug! :D

rofl!
*bug hugs all around*
c'mon folks, they're free for all who want them!

Though the hugs are free, new touching legislation demands folks pay tax on the free hugs.

That'll be 80 dollars please.

calvin-hobbes-hug-full.jpg

loketron said:
Silence KId said:

thats so friggin cute!! im stealing this and putting it on my myspace! i love calvin and hobbes!!!* high fives Silence KId*

I have to agree that is cute! im stealin this one too, awwww

alright loves, give us a hug then.
*group hugs Violette0033, Rebel001, loketron, Silence KId, Bluey, and whoever the hell else wants to join in*

I wish too...to cuddle anyone... I feel like I am a kid, stuck in an adult's body...which sucks really.

Latest posts

Back