Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Autumntranspire said:
I wouldn't mind a hug right about now.

hmmm.. i am too old to give you a hug without it being a bit creepy.. unless you were my younger sister.. always wanted a sister.. :)

but i can give you a *peace dude* :)

hugs are always good. i dont care who they are from. the key is brightening someones day

where to start. my day is bad because i'm still all alone and am having a very difficult time eating.

i know its such a small thing, the hug, but its been too long and that makes my heart hurt. the last good hug i can remember was when i hugged my ex before dropping her off from the movies. and that was almost a month ago. mom hugs dont count.

i need love

Hugs are a godsend. Thank god for my kids' numerous hugs during the day.

Sometimes it feel as if they are really the only ones in the world who really love me. If the day ever comes when I feel as though I don't matter to them, then I'll be in some real trouble.

Sorry, I'm taking a downswing into depression, I can feel it.

Takumi said:
haven't felt a hug for over years and I just need one now because I feel pretty lonely

Aww I'm sorry to hear that man. :( I feel your pain. Havn't been hugged since....'07. ((hug)) I know digital hugs aren't nearly as good, but hope it helps to know people care.

I like hugs from some people. I hate when I'm at work and people hug me. I'm all like, "Ewwww, cooties!"

nerdygirl said:
I like hugs from some people. I hate when I'm at work and people hug me. I'm all like, "Ewwww, cooties!"

Lol I know what you mean. I'm not a very huggable person in that respect, when more or less random people want to grab me. I sort of stiffly make a pathetic attempt to get them off me (disguised as reciprocating :p)

ive had a bad day because i feel like i havent had a real connection with someone in almost 3 years.

Latest posts

Back