Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
*hugs Van Hooligan, sammy, otaku tom, NeverMore, Oceanmist23, Sanal and evanescencefan91 over the internet*
hm, looks like Hijacc has been banned. I can't hug him if he isn't here :'(

always a pleasure
*hugs Oceanmist*

hi butt boy ;)
*hugs sanal*

Qui said:
always a pleasure
*hugs Oceanmist*

hi butt boy ;)
*hugs sanal*

ZeFace2.png
hi bigbuttgirl
*hugs Qui*

Nice movement by Juan Mann. I'd like to give everyone in this forum free hugs as much as possible. Let's hug each other!

Qui said:
Code:
Due to the content it asks for this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky.

So... here's the deal. Since I give hugs a lot anyway, and a lot of you seem to like that... This post is for people to say what stupid thing happened that bugged them or made them sad today and in exchange they get a hug.
Example:
Qui had a bad day because her bf is being a horny ******* and is way too pushy.
*Hugs self over the internet*

Get it? It's pretty simple I guess.

Chilly man has had a bad day because he went to MvC 3 months ago and just made everyone hate him and today he just gets ignored when he posts or flamed. Chilly man has many issues and just wants someone to like him and talk to him and care. Chilly man has been a prisoner in his own home for 4 years, friendless and socially inept. He wants someone that understands and will like him He also types too much.

Van Hooligan X said:
Qui said:
*hugs Van Hooligan, sammy, otaku tom, NeverMore, Oceanmist23, Sanal and evanescencefan91 over the internet*
hm, looks like Hijacc has been banned. I can't hug him if he isn't here :'(

*hugs back*ty :D

Why was Hijacc banned?

Latest posts

Back