Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Purple Reign said:
I actually burst into tears today when my granddaughter picked up a box that my daughter had previously said granddaughter is not supposed to touch. Through tears I told this little 2 year old, "Please stop doing that. I'm going to get yelled at." Then I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. So did my granddaughter.

Oh my. I wonder what could have caused that. Either way, *Gives hug*

One for you too user 130057 *Gives hug*

Hope tomorrow works out better for both of you. :)

Mr Seal was feeling lonely again. Then, he started thinking to himself, "I'll never have that good friend. There's always someone who's closer to that person then me." He then remembers that he tried to meet people before moving to where he is now to hopefully make a best friend there. They found their own groups while Mr Seal was left in the dust. Oh, of course he talks to them and the people in their groups every once in a while and those people do call him, "friend." But every time he goes on Facebook, he sees so many pictures with people and their friends having fun, or statuses mentioning/ honoring a friend of theirs while he just sits in his room. Mr Seal wishes he was as fortunate as them, but Mr Seal finds it hopeless now. He believes he will never have a best friend. He feels jealous and not worth anything.

Now he feels a bit of guilt too because he feels he's being selfish by posting this (and sorry if I am), when there's so many people who've been through worse. He knows the feeling will pass in time, like the rain, but for now, he's sad.

I'd offer to give it a shot Mr. seal, but I highly doubt that you'd enjoy my company. It takes a certain kind of person.
Also...a wolf would likely eat a seal.

Hugs to all who needs it, from me. Hope you all feel better.

Ero, what about an owl. Would the wolf eat it if it comes near?
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

Sorry for bumping on year old thread, lol. I have a Dragon for you Ero and don't worry I don't eat flesh, I breath loneliness so watch my breath you might infected with it too ;)

PurpleMist said:
Oh Mr.Seal, you are not being selfish for a post like that! It's what this place is for!!

Hugs to you 💕

Any possibility of collecting cyber hug tokens that are exchangeable at the Cuddle Shop...just asking... and if I qualify for a hug for initiative go on right ahead.
But be warned I might just hug you right on back

PenDragon said:
Sorry for bumping on year old thread, lol. I have a Dragon for you Ero and don't worry I don't eat flesh, I breath loneliness so watch my breath you might infected with it too ;)

No need to apologize for bumping this thread, IMO. It's stickied for that reason :D

However, Ero is no longer a member here, so he likely won't get your dragon.

TheRealCallie said:
PenDragon said:

No need to apologize for bumping this thread, IMO. It's stickied for that reason :D

Anybody here love to hug my Dragon ? He is feeling little lonely :(

PenDragon said:
TheRealCallie said:
PenDragon said:

Anybody here love to hug my Dragon ? He is feeling little lonely :(

yes yesh! but i'm nervous:club:

Latest posts

Back