Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
PenDragon said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
*sighs* can't remember the last time i go hugged :/

don't quit on me that fast nuzzy, here is one for you...
*big bear hug*

I wish i could give u a rep point.. I was having a real bad day and i read your post and it made me smile.. thank you so much :) *hugs you back* :) thank you for making my day... ♥

Frodothelost said:
oh well no one hugs me -.-

Ouch how could u say that when am around you *super teddy huggies* :)

A peachy hug for Rosebolt. LOL (don't get used to it, one time deal. :club: )

canstock23475062.jpg

Awww, i'll treasure it forever. :D

I have a present for you too, here's your theme song. Especially when you're on a moderator rampage. Works for Eve too, especially the Eve from a year ago. :p

[video=youtube]

:cool: My kinda tune. lol

Rosebolt said:

I have a present for you too, here's your theme song. Especially when you're on a moderator rampage. Works for Eve too, especially the Eve from a year ago. :p

[video=youtube]

Rosebolt said:

LOL, it's a good thing you weren't around the first time I was here....talk about a rampage. :p

TheRealCallie said:
Rosebolt said:

LOL, it's a good thing you weren't around the first time I was here....talk about a rampage. :p

I can imagine. :p Hence clubbed to DEATH. ^^

PenDragon said:
I seriously need one right now, can I have one? I have lost my "official hug addict" title but I still want one.
Hug coming your way,Pen.Hope your dragon is ok with the puppy!:)
C74Fb8J.jpg

Latest posts

Back