Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
NeverMore said:
I'm sorry your bf is being an A-hole, just kick him in the junk that should settle that..

NeverMore had a bad day because he hasn't said any more than 3 words all day and they were all to himself :( dang that feels bad...

Very cool signature, NeverMore!

diamond-dancer said:
I'm trying to eat healthy, but healthy food tastes like dirt. Is that hug-worthy?

Sounds like me. You're totally getting my uncomfortable-stranger-hug. *HUGS*. :)

In all seriousness; it is tough to be a fussy eater.

Starman said:
healthy food is unhealthy doncha know

Hugs for you. *hugs* I'd love to live in a world where the current unhealthy food in this world was the healthy food in that world. Then I could be all like "world, here I come!" too.

well i could certanly do with a hug, my gf is 5000 miles away and wev'e not seen each other for 2 1/2 months now.

***HUG*** i hope this hug has impacted YOU. <3

paul14 said:
well i could certanly do with a hug, my gf is 5000 miles away and wev'e not seen each other for 2 1/2 months now.

OUCH. :( ^see above :)

I hate hugs for this reason, I don't have any one i would want to hug and even if i did they wouldn't accept it.

For everyone:

puppy_bear_hug2.gif

Core I remember a time two representatives on my first 18-30 holiday in the UK gave me a huge hug and I sat with them both on the sunbed. they are hugs that meant something, perhaps friendship hugs. Gosh even one lad used to give hugs in my town from a distance. One lad used give massive kisses on the cheek but that's a frienship that is rare but out there somewhere. Can't remeber a lady giving me a hug and feeling true freindship and love for that friendship. Girls if you have a hug for me I promise to give you all th love from a distance that represents the love your giving me at that time. Huggy Huggy Huggy :)

Latest posts

Back