friends fighting over GF/BF... 3 times for me now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
Every time i find someone who loves me for who i am, they ended up being with my friends... it has happened 3 times... i really don't know why or how these things happen... for some strange reason i am cursed with these kind of happenings. every time it happens, it makes me lonelier and lonelier. you lose both your love and your friends... IS IT ME? ?? or LUCK? WTF its gotta be me...

now i'm just not motivated anymore to start any kind of relationship anymore... god i cant even make friends on the internet, why the hell should i try anymore?

im sick of relationships yet you cant live without them. people that i love will always disappoint me in one way or another. WHAT THE hell is going on? i feel like ive been cursed with some kind of twisted loneliness curse. WHY? WHY? I am a nice genuine person, why the fresia do i deserve this kind of treatment? KARMA doesnt exist for me.

i dont know what I can do to make me feel better...the best thing i can do right now is to write this and ride the H train to forget about this fuckin thing called life

I have to say if she ended up with one of your friends then she could not have been that good. It has happened to me. why I was in hospital for over 3 moths having mager surgery my GF went with one of my best mates at the time. I lost my job, GF and friend and a load of other ppl I lost contact with that I used to work with. All with in 3 months.

I know what you mean about ppl. They always seems to be a second agenda going of somewhere. I too would like to be able to not have anything to do with anyone. But I do get lonely as I am just human. So regardless of the way where treated we carry on being nice in the hope that we get treated the way we should be. Tis all we can do...

I have not found girls to be faithfull. well not to me. IDK why some ppl seem to get treated like crap yet others don't. Well I don't get treated like crap cos I fresia-um off the second they do that. This why am here I guss. I don't expect a lot of friends. only to be treated respectfully and not lied too and to be on time and to let me know if there not able to make something. Not a lot I wold say. And the same for a GF but obversly I would expect her to not fresia with me mates. seems a lot to ask in this day and age huh Well the last bets not a problem as I ent got a GF.

You don't mined if I ride on your H train with you do you? Just for a bit, tell life gets better :)

I wouldn't say it's down to you or luck, but more about those people not being worth your time if they'd go off with your friends like that.

im sick of relationships yet you cant live without them. people that i love will always disappoint me in one way or another. WHAT THE hell is going on? i feel like ive been cursed with some kind of twisted loneliness curse. WHY? WHY? I am a nice genuine person, why the fresia do i deserve this kind of treatment? KARMA doesn't exist for me.

I feel like that too, though in my case I'm sick of getting hurt everytime i fall for someone. I know every time that it's one sided and it will end with me getting lonely and depressed again, but at the same time I absolutely hate being lonely. So I keep doing it over and over in the hopes this one might be "the one".

The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that eventually, if i wait long enough, it might happen. Or so I keep telling myself...

((((((((((((((((((((((((SighX99))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Big hug for you. You are welcome to talk to me anytime you need to.
I'm sorry about what's happened. It does help to talk about things.

Latest posts

Back