From the UK - Newbie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ariann

Hi People

Came across this site tonight and some of the stories seemed to help , you all seem lovely.

I'm here because over the last week I have split from my partner of 3 years, I love him very much even though he has hurt me in ways I never thought possible , I am having to leave his home and start completely again , Ive never really been the type of person to have lots of friends but over the past 3 years (whilst in this relationship) I lost the few I did have,I have no family to turn to (I left home at 15 because my parents were abusive)
My partner/ex knows my situation yet seems to feel nothing ... He is really nasty when we speak and just doesn't seem to care,even though it was his actions that lead to this ... I'm having to be at his home whilst I save money to move out - Its so hard ... He just keeps snapping and saying vile things to me...
Its breaking my heart and I never felt more lonely - 3 years ago I had a home friends and a life (all of which I gave up for him)
I'm facing having to share a house with strangers - whilst being completely alone , anyway That's me and why I'm here

would be great to just chat to other people ...

You did the right thing.............if he really loved you he would care that your heart is hurting and comfort you.........it was never meant to be and I bet in a few years you will find that person that really cares about and your souls will touch...............what part of England are you from?? I use to live in Felixstowe and was stationed at RAF Bentwaters for 3 years..............Now I am just a lonely Yank living out here in Texas..........

AlonelyCrumpet said:
You did the right thing.............if he really loved you he would care that your heart is hurting and comfort you.........it was never meant to be and I bet in a few years you will find that person that really cares about and your souls will touch...............what part of England are you from?? I use to live in Felixstowe and was stationed at RAF Bentwaters for 3 years..............Now I am just a lonely Yank living out here in Texas..........

HI
AlonleyCrumpet

Thanks for the reply - it amamzing how much better you feel when people tell you its all for the best !
Im in lancaster/north west .
Texas sounds a dam sight better then the chilly UK .
Did you like it over here?

I loved it over there...........I even married a British girl from Ipswich...but it didnt work out..........all she wanted was a guy with a American accent to show off to her friends.........she never cared how I felt and never held me when I was sad.............she had a cold heart..........................it is hot out here in Texas it is like 95 degrees and 90 percent humitity.....you would not like it...........I loved it when it rained all the time over there...........I miss fish and chips with a pint of bitter ....................when I was living over there they had gas meters you had to keep putting 10 pence in for you wouldnt loss your heat and they had tv tax.......do they still have that?

AlonelyCrumpet said:
I loved it over there...........I even married a British girl from Ipswich...but it didnt work out..........all she wanted was a guy with a American accent to show off to her friends.........she never cared how I felt and never held me when I was sad.............she had a cold heart..........................it is hot out here in Texas it is like 95 degrees and 90 percent humitity.....you would not like it...........I loved it when it rained all the time over there...........I miss fish and chips with a pint of bitter ....................when I was living over there they had gas meters you had to keep putting 10 pence in for you wouldnt loss your heat and they had tv tax.......do they still have that?

Sorry to hear that :(....

I must admit I love the rain we get too and yes We have TV Liecence over here (i think its about £145 a year)
I havent experienced that gas meters myself but yeah ive heard of them , 10p wouldnt go far thses days ..
I live at the seaside so im surrounded by bloody fish and chips lol

NightHawkJohn said:
I love the rain too, there is something so nice about grey clouds and rain.

Summer rain storm - hiding under a shelter (by some sort of water) My idea of heaven :D

ariann said:
I live at the seaside so im surrounded by bloody fish and chips lol
Yep..I live in a UK seaside village with fish'n'chip shops everywhere..I never eat the stuff it's saturated with cooking oil..yuko!!

Latest posts

Back