Frustrating day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt4

Reaction score
Well, Today I noticed a Hot Belgian girl outside my station talking to another guy. I didn't know she was Belgian, until she came onto the platform. Started speaking about Flanders and that the guy could move to Belgium. Don't need to speak Dutch etc...

We got on the Overground train not in the same carriage and I thought that was the last I'd see of her and them.

Then, I got off at my stop for the underground connection and boom. I found her sitting opposite in my carriage. I initated convo and said I couldn't help but over hear she was talking about Belgium. I don't think the guy was her bf because he looked older but that wasn't my concern I just wanted to get to know her.

We talked and talked, her questioning me too. Then she got off. I forgot to ask for her name and number :club:

What amazes me is how much women love being talked to randomly most of the time. As long as the male strange is not a nutty carrot.

She got off at Euston Station. I knew I'd regret it if I didn't talk to her that's what spurred me on. This is a massive achievement for me but the biggest regret is I don't know who she is. Even if it's just for chatties and being friends.

I'll be at Southbury station at similar times over the next few days. So hopefully may see her again if shes not returned home :(

Has anyone had a missed encounter? I feel so frustrated.

Bottom line is something nice happened. Don't dwell on forgetting to ask for her particulars. Focus on the fact that you had positive social contact with an agreeable person.

Yup,
I'm trying to. I was on the way to my French class at Institut Francais. It's exciting to think of the future I have planned for myself. Just trying to focus on that too.

She was really nice actually. A lot of British girls would probably looked at me like I was weird but she was real chatty and inquisitive. Yes, a positive experience. For someone shy as me... a few years ago this would have been a definite no! So, doing this is amazing. I didn't get nervous that she was so supremely hot too. Just treated her like any other woman! :)

But I'm here with a beer and contemplating now. Ho hum! I admit I did look on a few missed encounters sites, and took to twitter ;)

You've already done something that appears to be nearly impossible for someone painfully shy, like me. Don't get down on yourself for this.

Yes, it was a big step for me too but norhing is more amazing then goimg for it. I feel elated but also massively disappointed. Today I woke up and I could just see her face. I'm now hoping the very unlikely scenario that I see her at the station sometime soon.

Missed encounters. Not what I want my whole life its why I took action. I can't live my life thinking like this anymore its excruciating.

matt4 said:
Yes, it was a big step for me too but norhing is more amazing then goimg for it. I feel elated but also massively disappointed. Today I woke up and I could just see her face. I'm now hoping the very unlikely scenario that I see her at the station sometime soon.

Missed encounters. Not what I want my whole life its why I took action. I can't live my life thinking like this anymore its excruciating.

Do it again and next time ask for her name or number.
You did well. Some people don't get that far !

Yes, I comfort myself in that. A few years ago I would never have dreamed of doing that. If I got a rejection from her I'd still have been happy I tried. The fact it was extremely positive shows why we should put ourselves out there and go for it.

Latest posts

Back