funny videos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]lgZuVN2_YP8[/youtube]

this is really just a rather mediocore video, but I thought I'd post it just as a homeage to my homestate and uni,

[youtube]3-11uB9mXZw[/youtube]

this is really cool by taking the moods of all the twitter accounts smart computer programming people can in theory estimate the overall happyness/mood of the nation

[youtube]ujcrJZRSGkg[/youtube]

and dude why is iowa so ticked off ( tottally conflicts with the previous video,) seriously iowa is beet red pretty much the entire time lapse, this would make sense if I had a twitter account, but I do not

hmm it must be the lack of the ocean breeze, and girls in bikinis

this one isn't really funny, but I think it's got a good message for all of us here

[youtube]k7X7sZzSXYs[/youtube]

dude now this is how pride and prejudiced should have ended

XD

[youtube]r2PM0om2El8[/youtube]

@ suckag

**** it now you made me spend over an hour researching the war of 1812

and I don't mean to burst your bubble, but the country of canada didn't exist until 1867 you guys we're all brit's in British territory back then

[youtube]WGoi1MSGu64&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

someone sent me this a few days ago, i thought it was funny. i think it starts out kinda slow but gets better.

I think some of the sci fi buffs here might enjoy this

[youtube]e1IxOS4VzKM[/youtube]

do not cut jalapenos and pick your nose..
[youtube]PZGSz8VhA-E&feature=related[/youtube]

I may have posted this before, but it's still funny. This is my favorite sketch of Denis Leary's.

[youtube]-f_dxLiuXuw[/youtube]

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
[youtube]bMfoTetDwWo[/youtube]

OMG The Young Ones! I haven't seen that in decades. Holy honeysuckle. I love Vyvyan.

Have you ever seen Still Game? I love these old bastards.

[youtube]i5-z4iMBFZA[/youtube]

yeah, the young ones are legendary. standing the test of time.

i haven't seen those two scottish (?) bastards before but they seem like a precursor to Hale and Pace.

the skit did remind me of a French and Saunders skit about old men..

[youtube]LP8f95PocTc[/youtube]

I may have posted this before, but it's still funny. This is my favorite sketch of Denis Leary's.

haha that's pretty funny although I think I know how he could have solved that problem if he made his own coffee

tehe

Here is a COMPLETE FILM by Harmony Korine, my personal hero.

yes, it is only 42 seconds, but it is the ODDEST 42 seconds Ive ever seen.

[youtube]/v/KtGWZDFgsEM?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

this isn't really all that funny, but I thought it was cute,

:)
[youtube]0nlaJ4zPbSI[/youtube]

Sacha Baron Cohen makes me laugh so hard I could very nearly pee myself... and not care.

[youtube]P842Tmi6lrc[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back