funny videos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I was listening to UB40 earlier, which got me thinking, "Gee, I want to hear a Brummie accent," which then eventually led me to meander around the different accents, including Geordie, which eventually got me to this, and I love Stephen Fry, so it's all good.

[youtube]mqRkkVQ6OSE[/youtube]

More Fry

[youtube]-AQafwx3h7A[/youtube]

heh nice

[youtube]ZHi4UHT7ZKo[/youtube]

a quake a quake

who's fault who's fault the san andreaes's fault cause mister richter can't predict her kicking our asphalts

hah wow this was smart

Yes I am XD

but the enabling no longer works for the vid :( can you post the link please

I think we could all use this, hell I'd take one just so I wouldn't have to always carry my heavy laundry bag up two flights of stairs each week
[youtube]wJ8RyGxrxVM[/youtube]

iran clerics are ******* crazy!!!

but you know I'd take my chaces, it's worth an earthquake

[youtube]SvTrfjTlsgA[/youtube]

there has been a lot of sesmic activiy this year

let's see since jan

there was the one in hati, Chili, the cro, serbain area, mexico then china, as well as the iclandic volcano

end of the world, there was a metor that pasted over head here, but i was inside diligently studying so i didn't see it

fresia!!

ehh maybe but i think we've always been pretty clos eto being messed, and fear of doomsday induced activites would probably just make it worse

my take on is, we've always been pretty close to being messed,

though i know God would just for me to get done with all my college and academic hard work to for it to be for ******* nothing when the world ends

( world ends solely because of me, lols wow self centered much perhaps)

well at least I wouldn't have to worry about being financially set for life and carriers and honeysuckle

I don't treat anything like a big deal anymore not even big deals,

if it does come down to it, i just have to find a way to get all the hot bi-curious chicks in the same room as me :p
although because of the Flynn affect it would mean that our generation would be smartest generation ever which would be cool

of course I've only taken half a semester of earth systems science so i can't say I'm a credible enough expert to say this with certainty,

but when we were going over glaciers and isostacy

when there is a mass melting of glaciers and sheet ice the reduced weight on the land can bring about increased seismic activity, so maybe it's due to global warming, which is interesting because seismic activity and climate are not directly related, but one can affect the other,

like volcanic ash clouds blocking out sunlight causing colder climates like in 1816 the year without summer after Mount Tambora erupted

wow I am so rocking the science today

sucks i suck at math or the scientist gig would so be in the bag

stupid ohh math and science are interrelated

i have a feeling this has been the killer of many aspiring scientists

Do boobs cause earthquakes? No, probably not. But posting a video about boobs that has a minimal amount of boobs in it might at least cause a couple of buildings to burn down. Now where did I put my flamethrower?!

[youtube]5ataRoBcULg&[/youtube]

this almost made me piss myself laughing. it's so true! end of the LOTR lol.

this is jokes too lol.

[youtube]eyf7aPfl-Es&[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back