Fwiends!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is up to the individual to 'label' themselves if they wish, or not if they don't wish, as far as I am concerned.

Mitorious (interesting name) didn't, btw, say that he wanted gay friends, or only gay friends, just that he wanted friends. Just because two people share a sexuality doesn't mean they will get on; though if their are issues like loneliness, I think being gay is relevant, and other gay men may be better placed to understand and offer advice.

Ioann said:
It is up to the individual to 'label' themselves if they wish, or not if they don't wish, as far as I am concerned.

Mitorious (interesting name) didn't, btw, say that he wanted gay friends, or only gay friends, just that he wanted friends. Just because two people share a sexuality doesn't mean they will get on; though if their are issues like loneliness, I think being gay is relevant, and other gay men may be better placed to understand and offer advice.

He said he was happy to know other gays. You know things are in some ways not so different for gay guys now as they were. We had cruising in public toilets, now there is cruising on apps. There still seems to be a lack of a propped way to get to know a fellow gay socially. I don't really know of one now. Gaydar chat used to serve that purpose.

I certainly feel very isolated for not having any gay friends any more.

Latest posts

Back