Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Actually I just finished watching the last episode in season 2 of DEXTER. Can't wait for season 3 to start on Sept. 28th!

The next person has allergies.

Yup.

Huh dexter is going for it's third season already

The next person is a great cook

I used to be, I have lost the creative flair, cooking isn't the same anymore I see it as a chore and unfortunately I have to share the cooking. If it was up to me we would be eating fresh air.

The next person has sore feet.

No, to difficult for me.

The next person took tap dancing lessons.

Sorry, I haven't been...but the previous one said that you will have taken tap dancing lessons...I didn't but I did study dance at university...and no...I am not gay lol.

The next person has been loved and let them go.

i've never tried it, but yes i hate marzipan

the next person got to sleep in today

You joking??? Its 4:20 in the morning here and I have still not sleeped

the next person likes a beer ;)

I have never eaten candy floss but it just sounds like a bad idea, flossing is supposed to be good for your teeth not help ruin them, sounds like some ad campaign for cavity prevention or something lol

The next person is going on vacation soon

nope I'm such a good little girl

XP

the next person is procrastinating on something

yep
I need to be looking for a new job. As grateful as I am for my current one, I couldn't be satisfied with it for much longer, and I feel like I'm growing to be unhappy there. I've been meaning to update my resume, but... yeah...
That's just one of several things I keep delaying.

the next person can speak multiple languages

Yes, I tried when I was a kid once one of the other students father was a chef and he came to cook at school, but I spat it out.

The next person needs a fairy godmother.

I'm doing alright without one, don't see any need to mess with a ballanced equation.

The next person secretly questions their own sanity, though they will likely deny this.

i questioned my sanity friday when i had a manic -episode. the weight of the world dropped on me all at once and i was succumb to alcohol induced crying.
but where ok now and didnt feel sad the rest of the weekend, me and my girl even noticed last night that we didnt even mention a sertain evil force all weekend! nice!

the next person is not even a person, nor a mamal, but a dolphinturtleameba

Latest posts

Back