Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shhh you weren't supposed to tell everyone, **** it loketron now I'll be the envy of the whole entire forum.

The next person has been mean to their animal once in their life.

samba101 said:
shhh you weren't supposed to tell everyone, **** it loketron now I'll be the envy of the whole entire forum.

The next person has been mean to their animal once in their life.

i knew you were a dolphin monster! gaaa!

ooooo and were talking about drugs huh? ive had my fair share.
now its just weed and beer and thats all. im not even smokin pot right now actually so its just beer

Yes, I have, but I don't anymore cause it seems all guys are pervs just wanting to talk about one thing...bleh.

The next person is afraid of heights.

Yup

the next person took tap dancing lessons but actually wanted to play soccer.

Minus said:
Yup

the next person took tap dancing lessons but actually wanted to play soccer.

No, never have taken any tap dancing lessons, but I still play soccer.

The next person has dyed their hair pink in the past.

that I do:) but it's one of those things you aren't supposed to smell too much even though it smells really good, like Windex

the next person is looking forward to watching some football today

pfft. no. football is dumb. both kinds, american and not. the 50th anniversary american football game at my high school was friday and I totally stayed home to play N64 instead, and to me it was a far better option. I don't really like any of the football players at my school (don't mean soccer players, I like them even though I think their sport sucks), and as far as I know the pros are worse. Why would I want to watch them?

The next person is feeling indignant at my anti-football rantyranty.

Qui said:
pfft. no. football is dumb. both kinds, american and not. the 50th anniversary american football game at my high school was friday and I totally stayed home to play N64 instead, and to me it was a far better option. I don't really like any of the football players at my school (don't mean soccer players, I like them even though I think their sport sucks), and as far as I know the pros are worse. Why would I want to watch them?

The next person is feeling indignant at my anti-football rantyranty.

Nope. Everyone should have an opinion.

The next person was born naked.

nope not me i was born into a parka

lol

nice prediction XP

the next person thinks they tink too much

Latest posts

Back