Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting read.

I did but now I'm not so sure.

Next person is wary of beginning a new relationship

How did you know!? Yes I am wary of a relationship (but desperately wanting to find love)

The next person doesn't know how to take a compliment.

It depends what it's about. If it's about my appearance... then no.

The next person truly cares about other members of the forum.

Sure, us trustworthy folks are rare these days

The next person likes mud pie fights

kind of, i want to get in to gun sports or archery like at a shotgun range or archery range but with my bad shoulder and the prices of both sports i cant really do em...i want to do a lot of different hobbies i just cant though

the next person wants a bar of cadburys fruit and nut chocolate....sooo gorgeous

no but I want a bar of marvelous creations with the jelly beans candy shells and popping candy :D

The next person likes hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows :)

sinfully deliciousness

The next person knows what a whippoorwill is

Yep! It's a bird :)

The next person will respond to this thread in atleast two minutes

ummm hmm no specific person but im very attracted on a purely physical level to a sexual vampire in the 'community' but they're always addictively attractive, strange effect those gals have on you, they could have you handing over your bank account with how seductive they are :p *slaps self* stop staring i tell you, if you meet a woman that has you doing anything for em when you dont know em n dunno why....have a good think :p

um next person has a pain in some part of their body that dr's have no idea how to fix

I dont mind, have enough experience with it for I'd say atleast 3 lifetimes

The next person has several surgical scars

No.

Next person has never broken a bone in their body.

Latest posts

Back