Game Of The Year 2009

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assassins creed 1 was crap though lol. It was all futury and jumpy and I looked hard for assassiny bits but there wernt any so ima sue for them lying.

Van Hooligan X said:
:O omg you're not 1 of those hippies that think AC1 was crap do you?

I thought these hippie critters that people think they see, were busy destroying countries and ruining governments. Darn are they out there slandering games also?

Assassin's Creed is one of my all time fav games...Altier is AWESOME...even more awesome than Dom...OMG did I really just say that...Dom is a GOD!!!

Anyway I can't wait for AC2...it just looks EPIC

Minus said:
Van Hooligan X said:

I thought these hippie critters that people think they see, were busy destroying countries and ruining governments. Darn are they out there slandering games also?

Unfortunatly yes my friend, i believe they have a secret company called EA

Freya said:
Assassin's Creed is one of my all time fav games...Altier is AWESOME...even more awesome than Dom...OMG did I really just say that...Dom is a GOD!!!

Anyway I can't wait for AC2...it just looks EPIC

Very true, the weaknesses of AC1 have been fixed from what i've seen so this will be fun, even to collect the flags lol

Van Hooligan X said:
Minus said:
Van Hooligan X said:

Unfortunatly yes my friend, i believe they have a secret company called EA

Lol, Van likes EA.

I have to disagree mainly because the game is not out yet. From what I have seen with Uncharted 2 though I think AC2 is going to have a tough time to take that title.

Also, I can't see them totally revamping this game from AC1 which was way too repetitive. AC1 was the only game I ever played where I actually fell asleep from playing it.

Latest posts

Back