Game - The most unbelievable lie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50% of the posters before me were actually telling the truth

What part of unbelievable lie dont yall get?

They just wanted rid of you, never gave you a mission.

My dog speaks to me, his real name is dongo and he is actually my mother!

Last week I walked to the moon and back, I brought the American flag back as proof, then I walked back and got me one of those lunar rover things. Did 90 down the A1 and got stopped by police. I explained that the highway code doesn't apply to astronauts but was arrested and had my rover towed. Now i sit atop a speed camera, waiting for the motorist who owns my lunar rover to drive past, I'll know it's mine cos the flag on the roof doesn't blow. Oh and I think elvis gave birth to a man named Keith who sold me a kebab last night.

I am a secret government artificial intelligence program specifically created to mimic the online action of a normal human being, roaming free online in an effort to test my functions as a possible future cyber-police system and interceptor of intelligence warfare infiltration/attack programs created by hostile nations seeking to dominate the world through the internet and information control.

I don't speak English, I'm just really good at faking. Really good.

great success!

bush-mission-accomplished.jpg

i own 20 sets of most expensive cars ever on my drive at the moment

Latest posts

Back