Game - The most unbelievable lie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way so who was with you in your so-called rocket?

I used to have a pony name Biscuits but my obese cousin, Mila, sat on her and slowly crushed her to death. I miss Biscuits.

I once beat a russian assassin in a game of beer pong. Unfortunately, all of the witnesses committed suicide within the next three months. Of course he left me alive just so he could have the satisfaction of hearing people call me crazy when I tell this story.

^^No holes in your story whatsoever.

So I have this cousin, Clive, Mila's brother, who fathered a child with Natalie Portman but since she's got this fiancè the ballet guy Clive won't be the legal father. I think he'll sue.

I once was best friends with a nine legged unicorn. We committed a spree of robberies in Rio before the Federales and Drug Cartels came after us. We got locked in a terrible firefight, and he shot me so they would think I was dead. He escaped and I had to crawl back to New York. He now works for the FBI and is hunting down every single member of that cartel that we got in the shootout with. That gunshot is also why I have a permanent severe limp and a slight hunchback.

It can't be cause I am a vampire called vixen and I prefer the blood of shy virgin males. Thats why I'm on ALL. ThatOneDude might just be my next victim. yummy

Are you asking for hep a lie meaning that you don't want help or did you forget to lie.

I don't play with my food before eating it

Latest posts

Back