Game - The most unbelievable lie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol what game.

I think I'm pregnant. By Floffy. SHE SAID SHE WAS A GIRL!

^^ Floffy is one hell of a charmer.

I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

The real reason I'm here is because when I was 5 I kicked a kickball to the moon and all of my friends got tired waiting for it to come down with me.

WishingWell said:
I am 53, but if I close my eyes and snap my fingers, I turn 18 again. Too bad I can't remember what kids do when I am 18!

O.O Awesome. I wish I was 53

That One Dude,

I don't know if when you said you wish you were 53, you said it in jest...maybe you are very young. It isn't bad, someday you'll find out! If you are older and said it, we can't go back so enjoy the present. LOL!

WishingWell said:
That One Dude,

I don't know if when you said you wish you were 53, you said it in jest...maybe you are very young. It isn't bad, someday you'll find out! If you are older and said it, we can't go back so enjoy the present. LOL!

No, I was serious.

Angelina Jolie adopted me but I got lost in a supermarket and my biological mom claimed me. FML.

i am famous singer and know as lady gaga, i come here and pretending to be normal person, not even one person guess who i am

I'm the only person in the world that still has contact with Elvis Prestley. We chat everyday talking about the ppl on ALL.

Latest posts

Back