Get to know me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PedroSilva

Reaction score
Hi, I am Pedro Silva and i'm from Portugal.
I enter in this site because, well, i need some company, or just because i am alone.

Now, i am 16. My birthday is on 8th September.
Speak english very good so comunication is not a problem.

I'm quiet, shy, but amoung people who I know, i am fun.
I'm Virgo (i don't belive in that crap but you you want to get a full picture of me, this is the best way)

I like to play guitar, and play computer games. I used to do sports, Soccer and Swimming. I was good actually, i got the fastest record in my region in back swim. But when I was 12 i got injured, and sometime later, i receiveid a news that i had a tumor. I got it removed when I was 14 and i am good now.

On 6th of June I was diagnose clinical depression.
I am that kind of person who always look in a bad mood, when I am not. Don´t have friends, looks like that they need me only for English test´s or computer problems... *sigh*

A good example of it was in the back monday I won a ticket to see Coldplay in Oeiras near Lisbon. Of course my parents did not want me to go, and I accept the fact. Ok.
I got a facebook account, that mostly no one comments on my status is very awkward... when i posted that I was give-away my ticket i got a infinite list of "I WANNA THAT TICKET" -.-"

bahh

about love is simple. Never kissed a girl, still virgin, i girls don´t want a **** with me.
I am not a geek or anything! I am, well, a very nice person.

Fit, a bit muscled, short black hair, big olive eyes... =\ i am 1,85 cm and 70kg. Not fat!

Just feel that i am cursed,see? No-one to hug at night, just my pillow. So Sad.

Ok, let´s change subject before i start cry, shall we?

Has you know or may not know, Portugal is in deep economical, social and political crisis. That does not helps at all=/
I love to take photos. Here is my work. All photos except the first were taken by me

http://i.imgur.com/VuZCDl.jpgimg]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/q1uEzl.jpg
BhCRtl.jpg

na7ELl.jpg

S0WCjl.jpg

Ok so that was me. Sorry if this was TL;DR.

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

Sounds bit like me... I'm shy and quiet too, I like video games and I never kissed!

I hope you feel less lonely here! And nice to hear that tumor is gone.

Yeah, we all need, I too. You're still young, life is still ahead.

I have also gone through depression...

Just have to believe better times, and that find own place in this big world.

Life can change quite suddenly. :>

thanks

Even so, i think my life is misirable, not horrible, but... you know, in the middle.

I know that I am young and that stuff, but that only scares me. =/

Latest posts

Back