getting older and still alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

why dose this happen. iv been happy to content myself with useless things to do.

know am hear again feeling like this. just wish the word wouled be done with me and sweller me up all ready.

am 32 and still alone with no one to comfort me are to understand me.

am a really friendly guy just that everyone i meant seems to get fed up of me.

all alone i have been seens i was 18 and iv levied on my own seens i was 20 and am 32 and convinced that i well never meet any one.

i feel so unhappy. no where to turn.

Hi Bluey,

That sucks! I'm 31 (turning 32 this autumn) and I think that loneliness is something that has plagued me my whole life. I don't know the solution, but I wish you the best. I hope you can meet some people in your town to spend time with to ease the loneliness. Where are you again?

LG

thanks lonelygirl. i appreciate your reply. it makes me feel %1 better that there is some one there that remotely understands me. even tho you can not put your arm around me, just the Internet. but this has to be better then nothing. even if it doesnt make a deferants but maybe just a little if only %1. but all take any support i can get. tomorrow are the day after are even next week all be ok again. it comes in waves and right know i wish i where dead. but i just gotta get fro it. this helps even tho i got my eyes filing up and wish i had the bottle to end it. but after i well feel better for having it a little bit out of my system. my god i don't know whats wrong with me.

just wish i had someone to sher my life with i guss. but who i seem tyo be deferent in every way. dosent seem to be a girl out there for me. am 32 but only look about 22. its so shet. all the girls my age look like thare coukle dbe older nuff to be my mum. what girl is gonner go for that :(

Are you in the UK?

I would give you a nice warm hug if I could!

It doesnt' matter how old you are or how old you look. Looks aren't everything! Women are not as shallow as men...

ye its the uk i live. *hugs for you being nice to me*
hug.gif

to me it matters right know coz i just feel at 32 that all my chances are going. i mean every one knows of that sad lonely old man that never meat any one. am frightened thats going to be me.

you know how the days turn into years, and be for you know it you knocking on 80.

and let me tell you women can be as shallow as men. all women want that i can see is a man with money and thats big and strong. i have none of those things. am very small and i walk with a limp. also i have a spine thats curved. so also i look deformed. i belev i have shown you that already. girls/women don't want that. so that makes um just as shallow. its just a shallow world we live in

Hey Blue,

I'm really sorry. Please don't be so hard on yourself. It's not your fault about the curved spine or the limp. Even those things aren't that big a deal. If you work on your personality and joke and charm women, they will probably respond. Part of being attractive to women is being confident--and, failing that, then PRETENDING to be confident. So don't be so hard on yourself. If your appearance isn't fabulous (And i bet you are better looking than you think!) then work on being a kind, caring, charming, and friendly guy that women can rely on.

32 isn't very old, dear. You have plenty of time to find someone. Hey I have heard of people in their 70's getting married or remarried. Why not?!!

Hi Bluey,

I can definitely empathise with you since I have a disability too. Please read my thread in the new members forum. You can pm me if you like. As they say :"Misery loves company.":)

hey bluey, i'm lonely too. but i'm happy today cause i've been chill and natural around people. i've worked on my guitar and singing too. someday, maybe some girl will have an ear for me. i've done nothing all my life; self-doubting, procrastinate, projecting.. nah.

the world is material; you want to move it or let it move you, never blocking the current. there are talents in everyone. find them and bloom. you're the gates of heaven and earth.

Hey Husky,

Are you husky? --I know that is a word that we rarely use anymore. I like listening to music--

my voice? i don't know how to describe it; deep, sensual, sexy, suave. the pitch varies depending on mood and circumstance.. mmm.. in the morning it's very deep and low. girls love the bedroom hello's. it has that commanding quality that make other people respect me. even my boss respects me lol. yes music is my life.

haha husky am not sher what to say to your post lol. all leave that to lonelygirl lol.

but hay! thanks guys for all the replies and support am feeling a bit better to day. its only 9:20 in the morning hear. but i feel a bit like iv just come fro the storm and i have like a cerm feeling about me know.

most of the time am a happy go lucky kind of guy, just some time i get real down with things. but there is always a feeling that there is something missing. just that mostly i push that to the back of my head out the way.

see i just think that there is no point in worrying about something that you can not do anything about. but that is a lot easier said than done.

Latest posts

Back