Getting rejected twice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, "physically unattractive" often isn't based on features but is instead based on an appearance of unhealthiness.

Grossly overweight, sedentary, polluted by processed foods, mind-poisoned by pop music and modern television, fully given over to postmodernism and trendy pseudointellectualism...these people have a certain "look" to them.

Essentially, lazy complacent unambitious mind-numbed zombified retards are ugly.

Ugly as a descriptive category is highly subjective, but the fact that people are more or less physically attractive according to near-universal standards beyond their control, such as bone structure, head shape etc., isn’t.

I agree with both of these points. I was speaking in the same terms as ardour earlier, but I would definitely include this "unhealthiness" described by bleed_the_freak into the equation which can be rooted in genetics but also in something like a lack of interest in your own well-being, where the physical and mental often go hand in hand.

Latest posts

Back