GFRIEND

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. How about 35 years with no bf of any kind. No dates, no kisses. Turns out I don't like kissing, anyway. And it hurts. Seeing couples makes me feel like it's all so unfair.

Violette...well although it might not be so long for me...but I understand how you feel...23 years, no dates, no kisses, and it hurts really deep to see a couple kissing and whisper sweet nothings to each other.

SadRabbit said:
Violette...well although it might not be so long for me...but I understand how you feel...23 years, no dates, no kisses, and it hurts really deep to see a couple kissing and whisper sweet nothings to each other.

holy crap! 23 years! more? wow!

i guess it feels better that im not alone, but i cant imagine being single or having not kissed for THAT long. (sorry if it sounds mean! :O)

i have been single for a year, since i dated a girl for almost a year. and life right now is hell! honestly.. what is the point of dating someone for a year? once you break up, it leaves you emotionally dead until you find someone new. and that could be a long time... oh well.

what someone recommended earlier was good advice. go clubbing! if you dont have anyone to go with, go alone. be brave. type "clubbing alone" into google or something, read up on it if you like. you wont find a girlfriend/partner by sitting at home alone... (i should take my own advice!)

lonely guy said:
I just really want a girlfriend. GEEZ. I am 19 and have never had a girlfriend. I just am so depressed. All my friends moved away, so I have no friends period. Buzzkill!! I have so much to offer also. I can't stand to even see a girl and guy together because it makes me so depressed and miserable. Sometimes my life seems so pointless. Is there a girl out there for me? I really dont think so.

aww i'm so going through that at the moment! i need someone to cuddle hmmphhh

Latest posts

Back