GFRIEND

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

I just really want a girlfriend. GEEZ. I am 19 and have never had a girlfriend. I just am so depressed. All my friends moved away, so I have no friends period. Buzzkill!! I have so much to offer also. I can't stand to even see a girl and guy together because it makes me so depressed and miserable. Sometimes my life seems so pointless. Is there a girl out there for me? I really dont think so.

I wish I can help u but I want to comfort you by saying you are sooo not alone. Im 20 years old, ive never had a gf, ive never dated anyone before so im basically in the same boat or the same cruise liner

NewBirth said:
b careful what u ask 4 :D

really. I had never had a boyfriend before and now I'm sort of with this guy who is super clingy and I can't hardly breathe whenever he's around. It's fairly annoying really >_< But then again there isn't really any chemistry between this guy and I so that's prolly why I find him so annoying. He likes me and I just think of him as a friend.

Hummm haha well, wazzup with all those about 19 yrs of singlehood and 20 years of singlehood. Come on man, 22 yrs old, not even a single date, no girls like me, lol how bad can it get.....? Hummm Maybe you guys should not try that hard. As Qui says, if there is no chemistry between both sexes, it will never work out. So just let nature takes its own course...=)

Qui said:
really. I had never had a boyfriend before and now I'm sort of with this guy who is super clingy and I can't hardly breathe whenever he's around. It's fairly annoying really >_< But then again there isn't really any chemistry between this guy and I so that's prolly why I find him so annoying. He likes me and I just think of him as a friend.
I used to be like that a while ago, but I learned that it destroys all of the fun & mystery. What sort of things does he do?

Yet again, I have the same story. 20 years old, from the U.K. and I've never as much as kissed a girl. It gets depressing sometimes and it just doesn't look like it's going to be getting better any time soon. The worst thing is going into town and seeing loved-up, affectionate couples together. I just feel like shutting myself away sometimes.

You're not alone by any means pal.

snow said:
Qui said:
I used to be like that a while ago, but I learned that it destroys all of the fun & mystery. What sort of things does he do?

we're not together anymore. broke up in december, now I'm with Fulgrim.

ragingbull17 said:
Yet again, I have the same story. 20 years old, from the U.K. and I've never as much as kissed a girl. It gets depressing sometimes and it just doesn't look like it's going to be getting better any time soon. The worst thing is going into town and seeing loved-up, affectionate couples together. I just feel like shutting myself away sometimes.

You're not alone by any means pal.

Dude, I know what you mean about all the loved up couples and the good whether brings them out in foce dose it not. But you are only 20 you have moor then enough time yet. Still don't stop it from hurting any dose it.

Do you have any mates you could go clubbing with? ones that well try and make you look good not them self all the time. It important to go clubbing with good friends I feel as I have had to many friends that just diss you in order to look good them self. Get ye glad rags on and get out clubbin. haha I my self did this for years. Never did get much out of it apart from to many hangovers and an empty wallet lol Keep trying mate and don't give up. You only made two posts here and I already can see your a decent guy. Am sure there well be a girl or two out here that you meet that would wont a good snog ;) and maybe a BF. Make sure you put your self in placers where that is moor likely to happen. And remember girls get shy as well. There probably hoping for a guy like yourself to walk over and start talking just as much as your hoping they well come over and start talking to you.

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
hahaha 'snog'

that word makes me laugh everytime

and yeah I am 19...20 in six days...same deal...but...i have a feeling that is changing :p

haha Ohhhh iwasaloverb4thiswar come here and give us a snog! :shy:

**Snogs iwasaloverb4thiswar** xxx ;) lol

what in the hecks a snog??

this friend i had in middle school found me the other day. she liked me. she gave me her # and im so scared to call! shes so georgeous and i dunno if im ready if she wanted to be more than friends. i guess i gotta call her first to figure that out. im so lonely. why do i fall so quick for girls! GRRrrrrr

****... I always show up too late for the snogging... *self snog* =0( ... It's just not the same

Latest posts

Back