ghosts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dead said:
Autumntranspire said:
This reminds me of the wind waker! Glad to see other artists out there. This is absolutely beautiful. Keep doing art! :)
I also give all of my artwork away, I've never been asked for commission work, probably because it takes me forever to finish anything. I'm currently working on 7 different projects and some tie dye tapestries as well. A lot of fun working with dye, might be a new outlet for me.

I would love to see your works, Aurumntranspire!
Even if not finished. And, the wind walker, ha. Not sure what you mean :)

Zelda, the wind waker, there is a girl.. she reminds me of the girl. <3 love you.

Attachments

• 423969_10151425928218902_442758386_n.jpg
    423969_10151425928218902_442758386_n.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
Autumntranspire said:
dead said:
Autumntranspire said:
This reminds me of the wind waker! Glad to see other artists out there. This is absolutely beautiful. Keep doing art! :)
I also give all of my artwork away, I've never been asked for commission work, probably because it takes me forever to finish anything. I'm currently working on 7 different projects and some tie dye tapestries as well. A lot of fun working with dye, might be a new outlet for me.

I would love to see your works, Aurumntranspire!
Even if not finished. And, the wind walker, ha. Not sure what you mean :)

Zelda, the wind waker, there is a girl.. she reminds me of the girl. <3 love you.

Oh, yes. I see. Thank you so much, and thank you for sharing! *hug*

Latest posts

Back