Giday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

spudy

Giday every one. Wow !!!!!!!!!!! I never thought there were so many lonley people in this world and we all seem to have the same problem that we cant open up to other people. Mainly because of the pain we have been through loving some one then loosing them. I am 43 and went through a very bad relationship 4 years ago. Wont go into detail but after that I find it very hard to open up to woman as I am scared the same thing will happen again. I simply cant trust any more. They say it is better to have loved and lost then to never loved. I think I now disagree with that one. A lot of guys in there 40's out there say it is very hard to socialize and the older you get the harder it is. I totaly agree. I believe the right one will come along without one trying. I have joined single clubs. Single web sites and never had any luck at all. I have a bubbly personality, very polite, love to listen, love to help and I am not ugly. Well I think not anyway but an still not successfull with woman. An friend of mine said one day to me that most woman like bad men and that was my problem that I am to nice. Sometimes I agree as most woman I have known in the past always will go back to the arshole who bashes them and treats them like honeysuckle. How can you love some one like that !
Any how sorry to hear about all the bad things people are going through out there. It certainly makes one feel better when you no you are not alone.
Cheers :)

Hey spudy, welcome to the site.

I've heard these words also many times, but I refuse to believe that they are true. There are many females in this world, and not all of them can have the same taste. Also, what type of man would I be if I altered my character _just_ to be with a woman?

I believe in having patience until "she" arrives. Until then why would I settle? There is no reason to.

I hope you find what you're looking for here.
Vortex

spudy said:
An friend of mine said one day to me that most woman like bad men and that was my problem that I am to nice.

Hi Spudy,

Welcome. It is hard, the older we get, the harder it is to meet the right person. I wouldn't say that most women like bad men. Maybe it's the bad men who are making themselves more noticed. All the good guys need to go on a million-man good-guy march...let themselves be seen! :) Good women are still out there looking for that good guy.

Vortex said:
Hey spudy, welcome to the site.

I've heard these words also many times, but I refuse to believe that they are true. There are many females in this world, and not all of them can have the same taste. Also, what type of man would I be if I altered my character _just_ to be with a woman?

I believe in having patience until "she" arrives. Until then why would I settle? There is no reason to.

I hope you find what you're looking for here.
Vortex

spudy said:
An friend of mine said one day to me that most woman like bad men and that was my problem that I am to nice.

Giday Vortex.

Thanks for your welcome much appreciated. You have hit the nail on the head. The more you try the more disapointed one can get so just sit back and enjoy life and the right one will come along. I no not all girls out there like bad guys but its such a shame when you see a really nice girl who is hooked up with a complete ugly looser who treats her like honeysuckle and all she can say is " but I love him so much"

Hope all is well with you. Take care and shall catch up soon.

Chow
Spudy

teach said:
Hi Spudy,

Welcome. It is hard, the older we get, the harder it is to meet the right person. I wouldn't say that most women like bad men. Maybe it's the bad men who are making themselves more noticed. All the good guys need to go on a million-man good-guy march...let themselves be seen! :) Good women are still out there looking for that good guy.

Giday Teach and many thanks for the welcome.

I think the the harder one tries to find that right person the more disapointed one can get so I guess the only way is to enjoy life and you will no when the right one comes along.

You are right though as all the good people seem to hide away and not be noticed as to the bad that stand out in some kind of way.

Hope all is well with you and shall catch up.

Cheers
Spudy

Giday Blue Sky and thanks very much for the welcome.

Hope all is well with you and life is treating you well. Well enough anyway !

Cheers
Spudy

Giday MarynaGural and I am glad to hear that you are not one of those girls who like bad men. I guess more to the point is that I have met a lot of girls in the past who get used, bashed and treated like honeysuckle but they will not leave them becuase they love them to much. Love is a very stong drug.

Hope all is well with you and shall chat soon.

Cheers
Spudy

Latest posts

Back